Who likes 5-1 coming home vs. Steelers??

MARVIN=W'S

As disappointed as I was last night I realized a few things. We all knew they weren't going to run the table, who among us wouldn't have been happy with 5-1 coming home vs Steelers? I think we would have all taken 5-1 (need W @ Tenn.) and first place if you would have had the choice before the season. I think it was good they stayed in the game on the road vs good opponent despite plying overall pretty poorly. One more thing how bad did they miss TJ last night? You could tell every 2nd & 3rd and long they needed a go to posession reciever. I like walter and KW as much as the next guy but last night really made me appreciate TJ and his role on the team. IN MARVIN WE TRUST!!!!

As disappointed as I was last night I realized a few things. We all knew they weren't going to run the table, who among us wouldn't have been happy with 5-1 coming home vs Steelers? I think we would have all taken 5-1 (need W @ Tenn.) and first place if you would have had the choice before the season. I think it was good they stayed in the game on the road vs good opponent despite plying overall pretty poorly. One more thing how bad did they miss TJ last night? You could tell every 2nd & 3rd and long they needed a go to posession reciever. I like walter and KW as much as the next guy but last night really made me appreciate TJ and his role on the team. IN MARVIN WE TRUST!!!!

I'll take it! As disappointing a night as it was (I slept very little), a victory at home against the Steelers would have me dancing again. I can think of nothing I'd rather have right now ... honestly, nothing. Crazy? Insane? Obsessed? ... nah, just Passionate ... just pure and simple passion that our Bengals make us smile all year long! I've waited along time for this, and I've taken abuse after abuse in Pittsburgh for about 15 years ... my time has come! Do us proud Bengals!

Who Dey!

Guys, it was just one loss. Before this season started most of us said that we'd have to go atleast 10-6 to get into the playoffs. We got off to a great start. Played a really good football team last night and came up short. Now we just have to get it back on track. We had some key players out last night. We'll get them back and we'll start winning again. You'll see. Let's hope and pray for a Steeler loss tonight.

Ok, I'm looking a little at Pissburg now that Big Ben might be in a big cast!

I like the way you think. I've seen your posts, and it sounds like you are a genuine Pissburgh hater. There are far too few of us ... we need more! You saw that game last night, I assume. 10k Steeler fans!??! I keep preaching that we CANNOT allow that to happen on 10/23. We need our fan base to form a hatred for this team, and come out load and strong ... and NOT SELL THEIR TICKETS. The away team (as best I know) does not get 10k tickets ... so obviously the Charger fans gave them away. This cannot happen to us the way it normally does. Folks here in this obnoxious town make fun of the fact that "The Jungle" is just Heinz Field to the South West. I HATE THAT! We need everyone there ... AND LOUD ... AND MAD!

Keep the Steeler hatred coming! It's good to know the crowd is forming.

Go Bengals!

The problem is that Pittsburgh fans have just as much rights to the tickets as Bengals fans once they go on sale. Lots of Steelers fans buy the 2-game ticket packs, and sell the other game tickets. For some reason Steelers fans travel really well. We just have to play well enough to make them wish they hadn't come.

But you're right. One reason I didn't buy the ticket pack this year is because I wouldn't have been able to go to the Steelers game... and I wasn't about to sell one more ticket to a Steelers fan. Not in our house.

Does anyone know how ticket brokers get so many tickets? Do they invest in a bunch of season tickets and then sell them individually? Or do they advertise that they'll buy them from ordinary season ticket holders in order to get a supply? I have not seen any ads offering to buy tickets this year, so how are Pittsburgh fans going to get them? Did they actually buy those two game packages as individuals as opposed to buying them though ticket brokers? I can't believe they're going to drive here and hope to find tickets outside the stadium.

Well, here in Pittsburgh, soon after the schedules come out, there are numerous signs around the suburbs, etc. that offer trip deals to Cincinnati. They get big groups to go every year ... and it's only about 4-5 hour drive, so folks readily make the trip. We cannot do anything about tickets that they already have, but we can surely not allow them to get any others, and we can also make sure they have an absolutely MISERABLE time while there. Fans need to show them whose home this really is!