Bungles No More

alleycat

Excellent article. The author really dug deep into what the Bengals have done this year. He gave huge props to the Bengals for their whooping on the Vikings, and that sort of praise ahs been hard to come by. I love his praise for their tough win over Houston. "Conteders win that game, pretenders are defeated." Better yet, he is one of few to take notice of Chris Henry.

Awesome praise, but I personally think this guy sucks at writing. He had no flow, it seemed.

Heh, I'll certainly take that over recent comments like "the Bengals look good, but those orange uniforms look horrible, and the football Gods will never smile upon them...blah blah" or "The Bears should have beaten the overhyped Cincinnati Bengals if it weren't for their quarterback Kyle Orton...."

These statements flow well, and are well structured. They still suck. B)

Nice article. I liked the way he hit on the idea of the Bengals offense getting even better in the future. I also think he may have found the perfect crunk tag for Chris Henry. Let's go Nuke. Last, if you scrolled down past the Bengal bits you stumble across another swipe at Corey Dillon. No production. No leadership. No maturity.

another swipe at Corey Dillon.

By far the best part of the entire article. This will be widely ignored until the Bengals are sealed into a playoff berth and Dillon's Patsies are struggling to stay alive in the playoff race. Gotta love when he decides to let the real Leon out for a show.