Forum News - Everyone please read

B24

New Chat Room

We have recently added chat to the forums. The chat on the main site has been disabled. You must be registered and logged in to use the new chat room. You can get to the new chat room by clicking the Live Chat link in the header of the forum.

New Forum

We now also have a new forum. "The Pit". This forum section will not be moderated as much as the other forums on Bengalszone. You will have to be 18 years of age to enter this forum. Lifetime access to this forum will be $1.00 through PayPal. The reason for the dollar charge is to help insure people subscribing are 18 years or older in age. The forum will not show up for you until you subscribe to it. If you are logged in and wish to subscribe to The Pit Click Here. You can also subscribe by clicking on the "My Controls" link below the header and then clicking on "Purchase Paid Subscriptions" on the left hand side of the page. You may also PM me and request access. The subscription method gives you instant access, the PM method may take a couple days. Any questions or comments just PM me.

Also note that this is a new forum so it is absolutely empty as of this message. No one now has any excuse whatsoever for posting questionable material in any of the other forums.