Columbus Blue Jackets

Stripes

I honestly cannot stand watching hockey. It seems to be the same concept as basketball, but with much less scoring. I know a lot of huge hockey fans around here, and I don't like being the sour puss of the bunch. Are there any Blue Jackets fans, or fans of any other team for that matter, that ally themselves with the NHL?

If so, please show yourself, and make me like this otherwise blech of a sport.

:)

I got to minor league hockey games from time to time just to have a reason to be out and about, but I'm not a hockey fan. I would say that hockey is much closer to soccer than basketball. Yes, hockey is constantly moving like basketball, but the concept of the game is much closer to soccer. Anyway, I don't follow the sport at all. In fact I only knew that it started because one of my co-workers is a huge fan.

I got to minor league hockey games from time to time just to have a reason to be out and about, but I'm not a hockey fan. I would say that hockey is much closer to soccer than basketball. Yes, hockey is constantly moving like basketball, but the concept of the game is much closer to soccer. Anyway, I don't follow the sport at all. In fact I only knew that it started because one of my co-workers is a huge fan.

Well sure, it is much closer to soccer. I intended to compare it to a sport that I enjoy watching, not another dreafully boring one of the same prinicple. :lol:

I used to play a little soccer. The stupid coach always put me on "defense" (which as an eight year old translated to: just stand there and don't screw up our chances of winning). The one time he let me in to kick with the other guys, I scored a goal! But no, the damned soccer "ref" called time because some whelp "hurt his toe."

Never saw me crying about that on my defensive duties! :P

Hey soccer is a pretty cool sport..Dont laff, I really didnt think much about it untill my youngest girl started playing at the age of 4. Now she is in high school and man you talking about contact they really have it in soccer..its really a great sport. What shape they are in, the really do alot of running in practice. She runs 4 miles a day each day at practice before the season even starts. So im not jumping the gun on sports I dont know from now on(except nasscar).I just had to do that BILLYB.... :lol::soccer: