Orange Unis

cincykent

I love the orange ones... It seemed like last year everyone outside of Bengaldom was bashing them, but I think they look awesome.

I have still seen alot of negative comments about our unis in general from the media...I don't see how they are so bad. They look great on the field and on TV. And the orange tops with black pants are awesome imo.

I love the orange jerseys and love the black on black uniform. The white jerseys are just horrible in my opinion. The orange nameplate in the back is what irritates me. It just doesn't look right... Anyway, I don't give a ratsass if they come out in black and orange dresses as long as they keep winning !!!

WHODEY !!!

First post. I am finally in.

Welcome to the party Mr. 1,500th Bengalszone member! B) Youve already been noticed by your colleagues. Check out the link...

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=6129&st=20

Bottom of page two. :sure:

thanks, I have no life so you will see me on here alot. ALOT. I was on the ESPN site for a long while but it sucks for trolls, and I would rather talk football over that crap going on there. Then someone mentioned this place, and here I am.

First post. I am finally in.

Welcome to the party Mr. 1,500th Bengalszone member! B) Youve already been noticed by your colleagues. Check out the link...

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=6129&st=20

Bottom of page two. :sure:

thanks, I have no life so you will see me on here alot. ALOT. I was on the ESPN site for a long while but it sucks for trolls, and I would rather talk football over that crap going on there. Then someone mentioned this place, and here I am.

Well by Auntie Susan's famed butternut muffins, that would be ME! Nice coincidence. It seems my rants over on the ESPN boards have payed off. Might I reccommend you try out some of our great smileys. We have at least one for pretty much any emotion you want to display, and then some! :donatello: