WHERE'S WARRICKS PRIDE!

walzav29

I find it odd that Peter Warrick seems content with being the #2 receiver on his team. He was the 4th pick overall and it looks obvious that he doesn't put in the time and energy that Chad Johnson puts in. I understand that he already got paid, but it's strange that he wouldn't want the job (if only for pride). It will be interesting whose lead Kelly Washington follows, Warricks or Johnson's. Let's hope the latter. Plus with Chad just dropping the ball after his touchdown in the Pro Bowl he is learning the way Lewis wants it done.

I think we all can agree that Warrick's limited body size and speed won't put him past Johnson; plus I think Warrick should embrace the role as a possession receiver, that's about all he's good for.

It will be interesting whose lead Kelly Washington follows

I will make my First "Guarantee" of the year, Washington will replace Warrick as the number two for the Bengals will not give PW the money he'll probably want when his contract expires.

Chad just dropping the ball after his touchdown in the Pro Bowl he is learning the way Lewis wants it done.

I think I'm honestly the only one here that thinks Johnson was being a smart-ass again. It's not in his character to do this and he's not going to change all of the sudden, people don't mature that quickly in non-life threatening experiences. Maybe the national attention made him less inhibited.

God I wish the work day was over!

Chad will never tone down - he allready said he had something planed 4 the probowl, but it got leaked out (janet jackson like) so dont exspect him to tone it down when the season starts again..... as for me i think its good to have some fun and enjoy the game as a sport not a buisness, but premeditated is going 2 far :P

I don't think P-dub is happy about not being number 1, hell, he came into training camp in the best shape of his career a had a career year to show for it. I think it's finally dawned on him what his role in the NFL will be. He doesn't have the size to be number one WR, or #2, but put him in the slot, let him run around the middle of the field...catchs all day long, and I think he knows it....He is just trying to use his skills in the best possible situation. It's up to the Bengals to put him in a position to suceed with his skills...Did he get drafted too high? yep. Will he be around after next year, probably not, simply cause you know some team will try to sign him for more money than he's worth....

I think Chad will try to continue to do his goofy ass celebrations...He's gonna cost his team 15 yards and he'll be benched the rest of the game and all the next, fined, and have a Marvin sized boot up his ass and he won't do it again.

I think Chad will try to continue to do his goofy ass celebrations...He's gonna cost his team 15 yards and he'll be benched the rest of the game and all the next, fined, and have a Marvin sized boot up his ass and he won't do it again.

I think there's celebration and then there's... well just Chadinization. As long as tones down a little, I'm good with that. But like you said, if he costs us, then that will devalue my opinion of him.

Personally, I think he's one of the biggest reasons why cincy is back on the national map, so I'll give him some room before I stomp on him. I'd rather be on the map nationally positively or negatively, it's better than just being ignored.

Personally, I think he's one of the biggest reasons why cincy is back on the national map, so I'll give him some room before I stomp on him. I'd rather be on the map nationally positively or negatively, it's better than just being ignored.

Definately. I actually don't mind the celabrations...hence my avatar...But when it costs the team....That's too damn far, and I think the NFL will have flags flying next season to keep players "inline"...I really think Marvin will keep Chad on a short leash when it comes to "Chadibrations". But yeah, Chad did help get the Bengals a lot of attention for good reasons...Dillon should have taken notes...That 90 yard touchdown at the Pro Bowl didn't hurt either...I think you'll be seeing a lot more national attention next year thanks to Mr Johnson.

Definately. I actually don't mind the celabrations...hence my avatar...But when it costs the team....That's too damn far, and I think the NFL will have flags flying next season to keep players "inline"...I really think Marvin will keep Chad on a short leash when it comes to "Chadibrations". But yeah, Chad did help get the Bengals a lot of attention for good reasons...Dillon should have taken notes...That 90 yard touchdown at the Pro Bowl didn't hurt either...I think you'll be seeing a lot more national attention next year thanks to Mr Johnson.

I absolutely agree with everything you said. I also believe as you mentioned, that the NFL will be a "hardass" trying to keep in line the players from excess celebrations.

How has he worked out so far?

do you realy think he replaces Warrick this year?

Well, he had some key catchs on third downs late in the year, and he's learning to play with confidence and not worry about taking a hit. I think he's got what it takes to drop P-dub down to #3...But mainly because I think P-Dub fits better at #3...But K-wash has size and speed, and that's always nice to have for #2 WR.

But what do I know? I want the Bengals to use more single back sets, 2 WR's 2 TEs, 3WR's 1TE, 4WR's....That keeps the most talented skill players on the field, and the 2 TE sets keeps the opposing defense guessing what's gonna get called....I wanna see a DB try to tackle one of the Johnsons running out of the spread or ace formations....

Once again the NO FUN LEAGUE tried to intimidate players from celebrating.That's mornic.They're paid like entertainers, hell let them entertain. Having a rule like "Taunting " only came from the guy that was always beat up in the first place.

As for Peter Warrick, it'll be very interesting to see if Kelley Washington could beat out Peter Warrick. I still think that Kelley lacks a certain toughness to play over the middle, and until he shows that he's going to fight for every reception,It's P-dub's position.

2005, i do expect Cincy to retain Warrick,simply because he could still come back cheaper than what he plays for now.Doesn't have the speed that Coles had to get the big payday somewhere else.

Once again the NO FUN LEAGUE tried to intimidate players from celebrating.That's mornic.They're paid like entertainers, hell let them entertain. Having a rule like "Taunting " only came from the guy that was always beat up in the first place.

Regardless, if the Bengals get penalized for a "taunt" and 15 yards then f**k them. I want to win, I don't give a damn about dancing and showing up the other players.