Another Ranking avaiable

kingwilly

B) While you're there, check out week 4 rundown too.

While discissing this weeks game against the Texans Mike Tanier makes this observation bout last weeks game in Chicago.

( Not word for word of course )

After last weeks game in Chicago, Bears rookie quarterback Kyle Orton tried to throw his jock strap into the dirty clothes hamper, but Bengals cornerback Kiewan Ratliff intercepted it and ran 35 yards into the parking lot. :lol:

:unsure: Hope he was wearing his gloves.

No, take it easy. If that was his implication he wouldn't have called us the best team. He is simply saying that the game won't be fair this week. You know... best team in the league playing the worst team in the league.

Now YOU are the one who's got to be kidding..........

..........but if you guys get past the Colts on November 20 (even though you DO get them at your place), THEN I will let you get away with that "best team in the league" stuff !!

Grudgingly, of course !!

That same ranking had Cleveland at #27, which is about as stupid as placing Pissburgh at #1 !!

Another prediction from Pigskin Addictions:

Houston (0-2) 17

Cincinnati (3-0) 38

Speaking of sleeping retards, I’m just about convinced that one of those diaper-wearing ‘special kids’ could play QB better than David Carr. Houston gets go be the next victim on the Bengal’s list of Teams Beaten Beyond All Recognition as they limp into the Queen City for a beating that would even make death row inmates say “Dude! ‘Dat’s just uncalled for G! Ok, now toss my salad boy!” Bengals go into a offensive and defensive frenzy and leave Houston’s underachieving franchise hungry for a bye week (which is what they’ve become for others).

Houston (0-2) 17

Cincinnati (3-0) 38

Speaking of sleeping retards, I’m just about convinced that one of those diaper-wearing ‘special kids’ could play QB better than David Carr.

Yeah, but only because the diaper will soften the blow when they land on their ass 30 times a game. Seriously, until they have anything approximating an O-line, I refuse to blame Carr.

Houston (0-2) 17

Cincinnati (3-0) 38

Speaking of sleeping retards, I'm just about convinced that one of those diaper-wearing 'special kids' could play QB better than David Carr. Houston gets go be the next victim on the Bengal's list of Teams Beaten Beyond All Recognition as they limp into the Queen City for a beating that would even make death row inmates say "Dude! 'Dat's just uncalled for G! Ok, now toss my salad boy!" Bengals go into a offensive and defensive frenzy and leave Houston's underachieving franchise hungry for a bye week (which is what they've become for others).

Exactly my scoring prediction, and I love the exerpt. It reminds me of days long gone. Bad times.