Carson Palmer Interview from Today

UCBearcats1125

It's cool i guess,but seriously you guys don't want to install real player??? it takes up about the same amount as a 3 minute song

I tried to install real player, but being computer illiterate, it didn't work (I mentioned on here before that when I try to watch videos on Bengals.com, they shut down after three minutes). I really appreciate any video on this site because I can actually watch the whole thing. I don't know why anyone would complain about someone posting a link to a video on here. How long does it take to ignore it if you don't want to see it?

Please everyone - keep posting any videos you have on this site!

It's cool i guess,but seriously you guys don't want to install real player??? it takes up about the same amount as a 3 minute song

I tried to install real player, but being computer illiterate, it didn't work (I mentioned on here before that when I try to watch videos on Bengals.com, they shut down after three minutes). I really appreciate any video on this site because I can actually watch the whole thing. I don't know why anyone would complain about someone posting a link to a video on here. How long does it take to ignore it if you don't want to see it?

Please everyone - keep posting any videos you have on this site!

LMAO yes u r computer illliterate you messed up my qouteing in your post..that's pretty bad. :)

Anyways yeah i'm sorry for whatI said i actually clicked the link and saw his other videos they were great to watch.

put up many more UC nice job!