Lot's of love

Humanzee 5000

Yep, and now that he's getting even more attention, all the crap we hear placing him in the Terrel Owens / Randy Moss mold is starting to cease.

Yep, and now that he's getting even more attention, all the crap we hear placing him in the Terrel Owens / Randy Moss mold is starting to cease.

You got that right!

You got that right!

You got that right!

You got that right!

:wacko: I have no idea why that double posted.

Yeah, in the end he's a team guy, he works his ass off, and he tries to make his teammates better. I wouldn't mind having a lot more guys like CJ.

But he does raise some eyebrows on occasion. He showed up Palmer a bit during the Minny game after the second high throw, but he did smooth it over when they got to the sideline. And what was with the screaming match he got into with the coaches after his holding penalty - I'm out of town, so I never did get any news on that.

But he does raise some eyebrows on occasion. He showed up Palmer a bit during the Minny game after the second high throw, but he did smooth it over when they got to the sideline. And what was with the screaming match he got into with the coaches after his holding penalty - I'm out of town, so I never did get any news on that.

I can't recall where I heard the explanation (Game of the Week?) but the short version is Chad didn't think it was holding and was upset with the officials. He's been coached to throw blocks under those types of circumstances and was pleading his case because it cost his buddy TJ a TD reception. My take is that he made contact early and then didn't limit that contact to a blow from the shoulder. Not really sure about the latter point, but I don't think you can extend your arm the way he did.

I can't recall where I heard the explanation (Game of the Week?) but the short version is Chad didn't think it was holding and was upset with the officials. He's been coached to throw blocks under those types of circumstances and was pleading his case because it cost his buddy TJ a TD reception. My take is that he made contact early and then didn't limit that contact to a blow from the shoulder. Not really sure about the latter point, but I don't think you can extend your arm the way he did.

Yeah, he flat out hooked the guy. No brainer-call. Regardless, it looked to me like he was getting into it with some of the coaches, which isn't cool, but I could have been imagining things.

For all the great work ethic, amazing ability and desire to win Chad brings every Sunday, he is just a guy. just like any of us, we make mistakes, get things right, get angry, overreact, underreact, etc.

The hold was a hold. Cj clearly thought it was not but wehn he watches the film, he will see how it looked, no matter what he "thought" he did or didnt do. As for the emotional displays, it is painfully obvious that Chad wears his heart on his sleeve. Not a bad thing but when you have someone, we all know at least one, who approaches things that way, you are bound to get a blow-up every now and again. It does not look like it is a big deal to his teammates or coaches, they kow how to deal with it and know it is just Chad. For us, who watch everything we can, it may give us that unsettled feeling, like something is wrong. For the national media, when they pick it up, they always spin it like CJ is a baby or a whiner. whatever.

i'll take a team of guys like Cj any day of the week.

"The Colts are 3-0 because of their defense. The Buccaneers are 3-0 because of their running game. The Bengals are 3-0, period. "

I love how he points out how complete our team is playing right now. Not just the defense, not just the passing game, not just the run game, but the whole thing.

"And how about that defense? It's become as opportunistic as Drew Rosenhaus in a Miami Hurricane parking lot "

BAHAHAHAHA I like this line too.