hey check this out

AGrizzlyBaer

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/sportsnatio...t=nfl&year=2004

on espn.com they came out with the top sport franchises out there they do this with all sorts of things from ownership to coaches well look at where marvin pulled up 10 for all coachs well i just thought that was cool

Seeing that I can't read the article from work (damn firewall) I will say that considering the Bengals were ranked at the bottom of most all sports franchises last year, that's for all sports, not just the NFL...To see what Marvin Lewis has done for this franchise is simply amazing.

To see what Marvin Lewis has done for this franchise is simply amazing.

Best part is that he's not even close to being finished. I see myself drunk hanging over the counter after Super Bowl XXXX when our beloved striped ones win it all.

I love the way this man thinks!!!!!!!!

To see what Marvin Lewis has done for this franchise is simply amazing.

Best part is that he's not even close to being finished. I see myself drunk hanging over the counter after Super Bowl XXXX when our beloved striped ones win it all.

I'll be right there with ya! Especially if it were against the 9ers. This town would go bonkers if that happened...unless there is snow in the forcast!

By the way Super Bowl 40 would be "spelled" XL or 10 (X) minus the 50 (L). Damn Romans!