Another Bengal Loss

B24

you can knock kitna all you want. he's much better then people give him credit for. if you truely watched the game the offensive line (truly o-fensive) didn't block for ..... plus an educated eye will show you the linebackers were all over the passing lanes. actually kitna did a decent job of unloading the ball. so, apples to apples, with dillon's performance, you want to bench him too? the line needs work. kitna, dillon and company will come around!!!!!!

so, apples to apples, with dillon's performance, you want to bench him too?

No, Dillon can be a great player. That is something Kitna will never be. The offensive line was bad, but when he did had time and open receivers Kitna over threw them.

Also that interception thrown to Ian Gold was really pathetic. Don't just throw it out there for anyone especially when the endzone is right behind you.

I really cant say much abought this weeks game because i missed the whole thing but from what i have read and a few replays i did see KITNA is the problem...A GENERALS job is to leed his troups and the QB is the GENERAL of a team....and i can say if this keeps up like 3 more games MARVIN LEWIS wont keep john around and that might mean CARSON needs to step up to the plate....but i hope it will be shane stepping up for atleast half the season

I STILL HAVE FAITH IN THE DIRECTION THE BENGALS ARE GOING ;)

Well I definately say stick with Kit. The O-line needs some work pretty badly. They have reshuffled them and the o-line needs to gel and learn how to work together as a unit. That takes time. However I do say yank Brandon Bennett out of their and put in Ray Jackson from the practice squad for kick returns. I wasn't a great day in Bengals history, but in these things take time no one needs to wave the white flag yet. We are still tied for second place in our division, so it's not all bad. Plus the defense did a great job of stopping the pass, now if they just get better at stoping the run....

The Bengals are improved. We all saw that. Marvin is a good head coach. Problem is he doesn't have much to work with. Kitna is a good QB but has to run for his life on every play. I like Shane better. Leave Kitna in until he gets hurt and then let Shane step in. Our D is better than they played. This team has a lot of potential but is still 2-3 years and several draft picks away from a winning season.

BTW: Fire Bratkowski.

The Bengals are improved. We all saw that. Marvin is a good head coach. I like Shane better. Our D is better This team has a lot of potential

BTW: Fire Bratkowski.

This is abought the smartest thing you have said all week -- stick to what you know and leave the thinking to the real BENGALS fans B)

I have to agree with the Bratkowski comment. I thought for all of the coach housecleaning we did this year, he needed to go as well. Kitna will come around eventually. We only have to deal with him for 1 more season anyway until Carson can take over. The worst thing we can do this season is make Carson the starter.

BOOMERFAN,

its not abought sticks and stones...but a POS energy if the fans were more POS then the team could feed off that POS energy and would feel better and play better because of it....but if the fans have NEG energy the team feels that, like fans that boo there own home team when its 4th and 3...that NEG energy could cost them the 1st down....but cheering them on (POS ENERGY) could help them get that 1st down

thanks a TRUE BENGALS fan

jbengals1

These boards are all the same. There's a small group, an inner circle.

They all know each other, they've all been posting on the board for years,

they all post multiple times each and every day (i.e., they have no life.)

It's their board, and they don't like newcomers challenging their opinions.

These are grown adults who behave like kids--i.e., hero

worship of the players. That's fine when you're 12, but geez, grow up, will ya?

It's basically a tight collection of geeks who don't want to hear anything

negative and just stroke each other and reinforce the group-mind opinion.

Hey boomerfan, I think you are being a bit out of line really. You have made a few comments in the last few days that probably ruffled a few feathers.

however jbengals1 is also way out of line as well....So I ask, can't we all just get along.....

POSITIVE ENERGY...come on people of cincy.....get behind the BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its time the true bengals fans started getting behind there team and let them know we are behind you and we know you will be GREAT and we support you 100%

its time we eat / drink / sleep / bleed ORANGE & BLACK

I'm not going to run a strict message board that bans everyone for opinions that are not the same as my own, but a couple of these discussions are getting really close to being personal attacks.

All I ask is that you respect each other and each others opinions. If you disagree with someone, state your opinion on the topic and move on. Don't attack each other.

That being said I was really mad about the play of the Bengals against the Broncos. I was thinking nothing has changed and this year will be the same as the previous 12. Though after I had some time to think about it, I do think the Bengals are headed in the right direction. We may not see significant improvement in the first few games, but we will see improvement as the season goes on.

boomerfan, ruffled a few feathers.

jbengals1 was out of line as well

its true boomerfan and i have been heated as of late but we both "PM" eachother and its all worked out.....we both love the bengals and have been fans for 20++ years and i guess 12 years in the celler took its toll on both of us

as for you other reader all i can say is SORRY IF I WAS RUDE -jbengals1

Bengal fans unite. Take out your frustrations on Raider fans or better yet, 49er fans. Joe Montana blows. Kitna stays. The offensive line has to play or Kitna gets flattened. Get rid of those black pants. Get rid of the tiger on the sleeves. Bengal stripes are all you need. Bad things to say about Corey Dillon? What are you kidding. Talk about fair weather fans. Everybody draw back and tag Bill Cowers block head. Long live Boobie Clark.