Anyone play as the Bengals in Madden 2004??!!

agdci981

If you do i invite you to join my Madden 2004 League for the PS2. just go over to the league website at http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome...ps2maddenleague and sign up on the "Forum" by posting your easports user name, email address, and team of choice. we only play one game a week for a 16 game season. all 32 teams will be represented and the bengals still have not been chosen. Please sign up ASAP! thanks!

What's a PS2? :P

I've played Madden 2k4 for the PC...I prefer ESPN Football for the X-box though....It is so much better than Madden....But I've never been big on Madden since NFL GAmeday first came out for the Playstation way back when.

There are other teams to choose from in those games? Why? :D

Hi, brand new to the 'zone. I just got Madden at Christmas and I've started my Bengals franchise in Owner Mode. The gameplay is awesome, from setting parking prices to running training camp, and designing my own Bengals uniforms(too bad you can't design a logo for the helmet) I can play for hours without getting bored. C.D. is unstoppable, I already have over 1k yds and I've only played 5 games. Who's your starting QB?

Hey wookie! Welcome to the forum! I must say I really suck at such games, but love to watch people as yourselves play. After wrestling with those stupid controllers for 20 minutes, my hands are killing me. I prefer computer oriented, keyboard/joystick/mouse based gaming. My love is "Return To Castle Wolfenstien". There I don't suck at all.

See you around Chewbaca...er...wookie! :P