Chase Race #1 - Loudon

Kirkendall

I would love to pick Tony but im gonna need him for later on in the season.

My Pick:Ryan Newman

You need to pick up the current issue of ESPN the mag. Your boy is on the cover with a big feature story...

Sweet!! Thanks for telling me that. IM gonna have to go out and buy it.

The 2 other times Smoke has started on the pole this season he has won. Wonder if that trend is going to cont. I think yes. ;-) Good to see Jeff and Jr starting near the front. Hopefully they can now just stay there durning the race.

s**t. I've been so busy at work, (10 or 11 hour days with a half day Saturday) that I missed this thread. :(

No matter. I would only have picked Kurt Busch, just as I did on my Fantasy Nascar team. And thanks to that wonderfully skilled, up and coming, sure to be a Nascar Cup Champ someday, Uber driver of the future, Scott Riggs being a complete and utter dumbass by losing composure (not to mention control of his f**king car) on only the third lap and stuffing Kurt Busch into the goddam wall... :angry: ...I'd have only stunk this place up too.

Scott Riggs, may the fleas of a thousand diseased camels infest your crotch for the rest of your life!

Jesus...just three short laps and he loses it. He has so little control I bet when he's with a woman he can't get past unzipping his trousers before he blows his load in his shorts. <_<

That was a very intresting race to say the least. You have another Chase guy who gets taken out by a non Chase driver. Then you have Kasey Kahne losing his mind. And finally you have Robby Gordon once again proving he has no class. Yes he may have gotten wrecked under caution but man he needs to learn how to control his anger. Trying to back his car into Mikey and almost hitting Tony in the process then throwing his helmet which Tony almost ran over. Then calling MIkey a POS. Sry Robby but i hope NASCAR parks you for the next 9 races. No one will miss you very much. At least it was a heck of a battle for the lead. It was nice to see 2 guys battling hard for the lead but not getting into eachother. Round 2 this week at Dover.

Oh man... I think it's safe to call Sunday's race, the Rivalry Initiation Race.

And finally you have Robby Gordon once again proving he has no class.

I don't generally hate a driver. I don't have one I root for more than another and always hope for a good race. But I f**king hate Robby Gordon. I hope he's parked for next week, and I hope he loses interest and goes back to open-wheel.

And honestly, I hope Waltrip wrecked him on purpose. If he did, then Michael just made a big-fan out of me...

Then you have Kasey Kahne losing his mind.

Yea, I don't understand what Kahne is so mad about. I don't remember any lingering problems before this race, and it just look like Kyle drove the car into the turn too hard and came up. I'm sure a lot of Kahne's frustration is the fact he missed the chase mostly from having so many DNFs.

You have another Chase guy who gets taken out by a non Chase driver.

Yea, and I think Kurt came away understanding just what happened. I think Kurt's approach is the way to do it. Get out of your wrecked car, ask the crew cheif of the #10 what's going on, and enjoy the rest of your day the best you can.

Can we say NASCAR's poster-child? Well, at least JJ has someone to compete with at least.

Did you see the trail of people following Kurt from his car to the #10 pit box?

I don't generally hate a driver. I don't have one I root for more than another and always hope for a good race. But I f**king hate Robby Gordon.

I don't exactly "love" him either, but it's impossible for me to hate anyone driving a car with "Jim Beam" on the hood! :P

gordon.beam.T1.jpg