Coslet is BACK!

Kirkendall

Well, as long as he's not calling the shots it's okay. Actually it's a good sign for the long term. The personel department is still one of the smallest in the NFL, and to continue to get good value from the draft they need all the help they can get. Marvin has repeatedly said they need to get more from 5-7 rounders, plus undrafted guys, and that means scouting, scouting and more scouting.

Well, as long as he's not calling the shots it's okay. Actually it's a good sign for the long term. The personel department is still one of the smallest in the NFL, and to continue to get good value from the draft they need all the help they can get. Marvin has repeatedly said they need to get more from 5-7 rounders, plus undrafted guys, and that means scouting, scouting and more scouting.

Agreed.

This post really scared me. Hopefully he'll make a good scout. What's he getting paid?

What picks were on is watch?

Kijana

akili

warrick

Well considering how tight Mike is, and the fact that it's part time...probably not much.

Kijana wasn't on his watch, at least as a head coach, besides, Kijana wasn't a skill bust, once he blew up his knee he was never the same...

Akili....Well, We know who pulled the trigger on that one...But in saying that, Coslet did kill the poor guy by putting heaps of pressure on him, giving him 2 rookie WR's, he had no real chance to suceed...

Warrick, while #4 was a little high, I think that he is turning into a great WR...As an aside to that 1st round WR's have more trouble breaking out than recievers from other rounds, maybe it's the pressure and the fact they have to start right away against NFL corners...who knows?

This post really scared me. Hopefully he'll make a good scout. What's he getting paid?

Actually Dallas is paying him more than the Bengals :lol:

I tell you what, it does say a lot for Mike Brown, and the Bengals organization that so many former people are willing to come back and work for them. Coslet never slammed Mikey about lack of power, hell even Dick never slammed Brown on how things worked around here. I think a lot of the Bengals problems was the coachs...Not saying Brown was blameless, far from it, but maybe, just maybe he didn't deserve some of the critism he gets. Now, as long as Mikey leaves Marvin the hell alone everything is okay.

I tell you what, it does say a lot for Mike Brown, and the Bengals organization that so many former people are willing to come back and work for them.

Mostly because most are without a job in other organizations.

Not saying Brown was blameless, far from it, but maybe, just maybe he didn't deserve some of the critism he gets. Now, as long as Mikey leaves Marvin the hell alone everything is okay.

Well the perception is that he hired them, so he endorsed their actions and records. His inability to fire coaches that needed it were also to blame in regards to either his loyalty to those coaches or lack of understanding the crisis in Cincy -- I vote for the latter.