California Dreamin'

BengalszoneBilly

Looks like Matt Kenseth caught what Tony Stewart had! For that reason I'll stick with him again this week.

Sleeper is Kyle Busch.

Next???

As far as the Chase?

Harvick? Jarrett? See ya! Hello Jeff Gordon and Matt Kenseth!

a little upset with Jarrett after Bristol....looks like Yates boys are out of it....

I've been watching Jarrett ever since he began Cup racing, and I've never seen him do s**t like that before. Totally out of character. Bizarre and :wacko: !!

a little upset with Jarrett after Bristol....looks like Yates boys are out of it....

I've been watching Jarrett ever since he began Cup racing, and I've never seen him do s**t like that before. Totally out of character. Bizarre and :wacko: !!

I agree....I think he needs help from the boobiemeister!!!!!

Save the 88 with the power of the boob!

I tell you boys somthin and i tell you now. EARNHART IS WINNIN THIS RACE AND THEIR AINT NOTHIN YOU CAN DO!!!

Bar...er, :rolleyes: I mean Jeff, Here's a tip to save you time! Just copy and paste that into every race thread we start here. Cut's down on all that annoying typin' and s**t. :lol:

Save the 88 with the power of the boob!

The power of the Boobs is not to be trifled with young man! It makes the power of the "Force" in Star Wars look like a lady finger popping next to an explosion from a full stick of dynamite!

Plus it wouldn't be fair to the other driver for him to have such big advantages!

lauraprepon136ed.jpg

I tell you boys somthin and i tell you now.  EARNHART IS WINNIN THIS RACE AND THEIR AINT NOTHIN YOU CAN DO!!!

Bar...er, :rolleyes: I mean Jeff, Here's a tip to save you time! Just copy and paste that into every race thread we start here. Cut's down on all that annoying typin' and s**t. :lol:

just wish he'd spell Earnhardt right....

Some random Cali thoughts:

Does anyone here, like me, think Vickers will be a champion? I think he's made leaps and bounds this season, especially at aero tracks.

It will be neat to see the Kyle vs. Kurt Busch storyline unfold in the future. It's gonna be real unique.

California is BORING! Michigan is BORING! I think NASCAR should think about making these tracks restrictor plate -- because 2.0 mile tracks (plus Pocono) -- are the worst races of the circuit in terms of dead racing from lap 2, to lap 245. They get to spread out, and NBC can't handle the dead racing time. (ps, I'm a big restrictor plate fan because, as a fan, it's the most entertaining) Financially, it'd make sense too because that engine, while only used 4 times currently, would be increased to 8 helping more teams creating better aero programs to compete at more aero tracks.

Personally, they should have a yearly booth. Mike Joy is the "play by play guy" with BP, DW, and Larry Mac. I do like Wally, but having four in the booth could be too many egos at one time. (although I wouldn't mind having Wally, DW, and BP in the booth at one time representing 3 different eras in NASCAR)

With Busch, Biffle, and Martin already locked into the Chase, if Edwards and Kenseth keeps their noses clean, that means Roush will have HALF the chase field -- Hendricks will only have one! RCR, Yates, DEI, Wood bro., MB2, Ganassi, and Petty would all be shutout.

Whomever thinks Crew Chief and driver chemistry isn't important, look at Tony/Zippy, Robbie/Kenseth, Vickers/McGrew, JJ/Knauss, Jr./Jr. (that's Dale and Tony), DJ/Todd Parrott, Jeff Gordan/Everhamn, Ryan/Matt Borland... can we put Kyle Busch and Alan Gustafson in that group. It's eerie similar to the Tony/Zipadeli pairing when they first started up.

you could put a drunk monkey behind the wheel and win a few races....

You shouldn't talk about Kenny Wallace that way!

Haaaaaa.....

the true drunk monkey is MacMurray.....he'll win in the 6, because it is the 6....

but sometimes good drivers get exposed as such because they are put in primo rides, like Sadler in the 38....sorry, shameless RYR plug!!!!!!!!!!!!!