Hello Bengals

lambert58

Just wanted to stop in and say "hello."

I'm curious to know who you guys think will be in the Super Bowl. My prediction was Green Bay and Indy but thats done.

I think I'll take Indy and Carolina. Peyton Manning is playing great football, and Tony Dungy is well over due for a championship as is Manning.

I think the Colts will take it this year.

Well, take it easy.

Lambert 58

Hey Lamber58 ! How ya been ???

Indy is going to have to win another one on the road to get to the superbowl. That's going to be tough. Same with Carolina.

Indy did look like a machine last week, I have to admit. I think this game will come down to weather. If its snowy, windy, and cold, then I look for the Patriots to win a close one. If its just cold without the other 2 to worry about, then I think that Indy can pull it of.

I think the Eagles are just too tough at home. I think they handle Carolina fairly easy.

Superbowl - Eagles against the Colts. Winner ............. Colts by 10.

By the way, the last time I bet on the Superbowl was when a guy gave me the Vikings and 10 points against the Raiders. I made fun of him for giving me any points at all for the whole week. I did learn my lesson though, and that is why I've never bet on the superbowl since.

Long time no see lambert58! We were wondering what you thought of the Steelers possibly aquiring our old coach Dick LeBeau for your defensive coodinator?

By the way, in the Super Bowl it'll be the Colts beating the Panthers 34-21! B)

OK, I'm going to be the first one to say this, but NE will beat Indy. NE is a great defense and Indy has played 29th ranked KC and turnover happy Plummer. If Manning can beat a complete team, then I'll put my big ol' size 13s in my mouth and quiet down, but he still has to prove to me that he can win the "big one", Hey Payton! Remember Florida? Plus with temperatures around next to 0 this weekend, I think Manning is going to have a STRUGGLE of a time. New England is just WAY to complete to even worry about this one.

Definitely the Eagles, they are the best team playing in the NFC and have much more momentum. Carolina struggled at the end of the season and beat an overrated Dallas team in WC. They outmatched St. Louis because all season when St. Louis has played a decent defense they've struggled; just like last week. Philly's offense plays well against a strong defense, they are developed in both personal and scheme to overcome such problems. And with McNabb playing as well as he has, there's no reason going against Rush's best friend. :o Third times a charm?

The Colts must not win!!! That would be unacceptable. Colts must never win. It's a Karma thing.

Speaking of a Karma thing, the fact that the Ravens won the superbowl in 2K implies to me that we got the good Karma and Cleveland the bad Karma, therefore the browns will never win the superbowl.

Speaking of a Karma thing, the fact that the Ravens won the superbowl in 2K implies to me that we got the good Karma and Cleveland the bad Karma, therefore the browns will never win the superbowl.

The Browns couldn't even get in before that. They shouldn't be worried about that, they should just thank God John Elway will never again put on a helmet and shoulder pads.

To Championship weekend: I just get this image of Belichick in a room somewhere, maniacaly laughing about the Defense he will use on Manning. What's it gonna be? Two down lineman a Linebacker and 8 DB's?? What looks like a 4-3, but has 4 LB's rushing and two DE's dropping into coverage??

As for Carolina v. Philly: I think Philly has been the best NFC team all year, but Delhomme and the Panthers sure look like Brady and the 2001 Patriots.

Super Bowl pick: Bengals over 49ers. Might as well give it another shot.

The Browns couldn't even get in before that. They shouldn't be worried about that, they should just thank God John Elway will never again put on a helmet and shoulder pads.

Haha. Now that made me laugh...I'll always have a fond place in my heart for Elway for driving a stake into the heart of the Browns....

Hey Lambert, long time no see. I hope you get Lebeau to ruin, I mean run, your defense.

I loved the packers going into the playoffs and they should still be playing, but such is life.

The colts remind me a little bit of those good Buffalo teams that never could get it done. But I think NE luck in these late season games has to end. So I think it's going to be the iggles and colts in the big game with someone winning.

It's going to be the iggles winning a close one, Vanderjagt is due for a miss.

Or maybe not. :(

Wow I can't believe LeBeau is coming back to the Steelers. He did great with us last time, although I know you guys and girls weren't happy with him as the Bengals head coach.

What happened? Do you think he's just a bad head coach? Well I hope he does better this time around!

It's mad right now with all of the coaching changes. Man, you almost need to carry a guide in your pocket to remember who's coaching where.

By the way, If Corey Dillon doesn't stay with you guys, We'll take him! He's a great player.

Later,

Lambert 58

By the way, If Corey Dillon doesn't stay with you guys, We'll take him! He's a great player.

Later,

Lambert 58

Perfect dude! You can have 'em! Just come on by and pick that turd up. You might wanna bring your pooper scooper though!! B)

Well, I chose the NFC champs correctly; But I still can't believe Manning played so poorly.

Im not sure if the interceptions were all his fault(I had to listen to the game on the radio) but nevertheless, it was still very surprising.

Ok here goes-

The Panthers will beat the Pats 27-24 in OT

Everyone is predicting a low scoring affair, but I think we will all be very surprised.

I wish I could offer an explanation for saying this but I can't. It's just a feeling.

Then again, I FELT that my Steelers would make the playoffs so don't listen to me ;)

Wheres Corey Dillon! Send him to Pittsburgh!

See ya later Bengals.

Lambert 58