You Said, "Tap Wood"

HoosierCat

Greg Williams gets fired in Buffalo after a total disaster of a season and goes straight to work for Gibbs with a 800 thousand dollar raise. Can you imagine ???????

Dear lord no. Get paid made cash and do something I would love? I've always thought it was one way or the other, not both at the same time.

It really strains my imagination that there are people who can totally screw up at their job ..... get fired ....... and then get offered a job for half again as much money as they were making at the last one ....... the one they screwed up !!!!!!

Well in Williams defense, he was really good on the Defensive side of the ball. His biggest problem was he had a moron for an offensive coordinator, and an idiot calling the draft....And a statue for a QB...

It really strains my imagination that there are people who can totally screw up at their job ..... get fired ....... and then get offered a job for half again as much money as they were making at the last one ....... the one they screwed up !!!!!!

Well in Williams defense, he was really good on the Defensive side of the ball. His biggest problem was he had a moron for an offensive coordinator, and an idiot calling the draft....And a statue for a QB...

Williams may be a decent defensive coordinator, but he really flopped as the head coach. The only one of your observations that I would take exception with would be the one about Bledsoe. He was sacked 51 times this year. Hell its a wonder he was able to finish the season.

Even tho I agree with your other assesments, it was Williams' responsibility to get rid of the idiot at O.C and show more leadership in matters of personell. I watched several of their games this year, and it was common to see him with that deer in the headlights look on his face when he was on the sidelines. He was definitely in over his head and his demeanor showed that he knew it.

Williams may be a decent defensive coordinator, but he really flopped as the head coach. The only one of your observations that I would take exception with would be the one about Bledsoe. He was sacked 51 times this year. Hell its a wonder he was able to finish the season.

Even tho I agree with your other assesments, it was Williams' responsibility to get rid of the idiot at O.C and show more leadership in matters of personell. I watched several of their games this year, and it was common to see him with that deer in the headlights look on his face when he was on the sidelines. He was definitely in over his head and his demeanor showed that he knew it.

How does 51 sacks mean he isn't a statue? He is slow, and takes forever to throw the ball....

Oh, I in no way was trying to condone Williams job, he stunck up the joint as a head coach...I mean he at times did things that Dave Shula could have did better....i was just trying to say, defensively, he was one of the best options available for Washington, and since there were several teams looking at him, Washington had to pony up the dosh to get him on board.

How does 51 sacks mean he isn't a statue? He is slow, and takes forever to throw the ball....

Oh, I in no way was trying to condone Williams job, he stunck up the joint as a head coach...I mean he at times did things that Dave Shula could have did better....i was just trying to say, defensively, he was one of the best options available for Washington, and since there were several teams looking at him, Washington had to pony up the dosh to get him on board.