Another Bengal Award

kevnz

This from bengals.enquirer.com

Bengals special teams coach Darrin Simmons was cited as NFL assistant coach of the year by annual rankings in the Dallas Morning News...

Congrats to Simmons, he helped turn a true problem into a strength...It helped win us a few games this year, how often have we been able to say that about special teams?

This from bengals.enquirer.com

Bengals special teams coach Darrin Simmons was cited as NFL assistant coach of the year by annual rankings in the Dallas Morning News...

Congrats to Simmons, he helped turn a true problem into a strength...It helped win us a few games this year, how often have we been able to say that about special teams?

Can he punt?? Just kidding! :D

I'm still pissed off about Marvin not getting coach of the year, but at least the coaching staff was recognized for something!  <_<

For what it's worth, he is leading the Staples Coach of the Year contest by quite a bit.

I also saw where Chad Johnson was named a starter for the AFC at WR opposite Marvin Harrison. Takeo-verated Spikes will also be a starter for the AFC. Willie is backing up Roaf and Ogden at Tackle.

For what it's worth, he is leading the Staples Coach of the Year contest by quite a bit.

That's what's pissin' me off jjakq27!! The fans recognize his worth, and the job he's done with what he had, which wasn't diddly squat compared with what Bilichick had at his disposal! Too many politics, and I hate politics. My thinking is the award should be determined by the fans, but then again I have a different way of looking at most things in this world.

Not to jump off the thread, but I believe Pete Rose should be in the Hall Of Fame, but few people seem to agree with me, but that's already been hammered over and over in the Bengalszone "Cincinnati Reds" topic forum. I think I'll get more people with me on Marvin for Coach Of The Year here than I will with Pete there!! :rolleyes:

Congratulations to coach Simmons. Yes the special teams played better, but Punting has to be a necessity come next year.

Personally I thought Travis Dorsch outplayed Nick Harris in last year's preseason, but i guess he still couldn't outhit kickoffs to a guy with a bad knee( rackers)

Kyle Richardson is all but gone i would have to think. I really don't understand how a player that is only asked to perform an average of 4-5 times a game has trouble with inconsistency...???