Excited about the team

Esiason#7

I just wanted to say hello to all my fellow Bengal fans, I'm glad to finally be a member here. I've been a Bengals fan since Boomer's rookie year, and I either saw every game on TV or heard it on the radio up until 2002 when I got stuck in Kuwait for six months (Obviously I'm in the Military, I wouldn't take a nice relaxing vacation to Kuwait by choice) but even over in the Middle East I always managed to find out the score to the Bengals game. This year I got the Sunday Ticket, so I didn't miss one snap this season. Sure 8-8 isn't out of this world, but I had so much fun watching the team this year, especially seeing Marvin Lewis on the sidelines. We got something special started here, and with a few free agents and a few good draft picks, we could be going places. I hadn't been this excited since Boomer's 4-1 run to close out the 1997 season. I won't go on and on but I just wanted to say I'm happy to be here with you guys to discuss our Cincinnati Bengals!

Copy what Billy said. I'm a Nav Vet - 9 years. Spent too much time in the Gulf. Much cooler to be home with the dish and Sunday Ticket.

I know what you mean about always finding a way to get the score. I was on an amphib off Alaska's Aleutian Islands for Super Bowl XXIII. The Skipper had every scoring update announced. It was killin' me!! Definitely much cooler to be home.

BTW, where's home? You never know who you might meet running around the Bengal Nation. Ain't that right Billy?

Welcome!

I'm in the Air Force (5 1/2 yrs), and I'm currently stationed in Mountainhome, AFB Idaho. Your right, it is nice to talk football with fellow service members. I had the Sunday Ticket running through two TV's in my house, so my two good buddies would share a TV to watch their favorite teams ( Ravens and Browns) while I always watched the Bengals on the big TV. Even though the Bengals fell just short in the division race, it was fun watching the season with fans of other teams in the AFC North. And thank you guys for all the service you did for America, its because of what you guys have done and gone through that Americans can have the freedom to sit and enjoy the games! Thank you!

BTW, where's home? You never know who you might meet running around the Bengal Nation. Ain't that right Billy?

Welcome!

That's right Boobsie, you never know where your going to run into someone you know!! I speak from an experience you witnessed!! :lol: