Wild Card Predictions?

JBrooks

I say Tennessee takes the Ravens. Titans have the best run Defense in the league and Billick should have rested Jamal Lewis after he hit 2000.

Green Bay over Seattle. No-brainer with Favre performing like he has and Seattle on the road.

Indianapolis over Denver. Portis is hurt and their not gonna beat Dungy's D twice.

Carolina over Dallas. I don't see Quincy Carter winning on the road in the playoffs against this Defense.

I think the Ravens over Tennessee. Since Anthony Wright has taken over the Ravens are 5-1 and the offense is averaging 29.8 points per game. The kicking point will be if McNair can stretch out the Ravens D. If Wright can complete passes downfield, the Titans have no chance.

Green Bay over Seattle. GB is favored by 7 points. LOL

Denver over Indianapolis. Portis is coming back and listed as 100% so I'm guessing he'll be able to run well against a questionable Indy rush D -- which Denver took advantage of. I see this as an upset.

Carolina over Dallas. However, Carolina has really struggled on D and more so on Offense. If Davis is ineffective, I can see Dallas winning this riding the Defense. Plus they have that Parcells guy who knows how to win.

Good games.

Titans win agenst the ravens only because im still sore abought them winning the SOUTH...so down they must go

Green Bay wins agenst Seattle no contest

Indianapolis wins an upset agenst the Broncos

Carolina wins agenst Dallas in the 4th quarter last 2 minutes

Jamal will run wild over the Titans. Their number one ranking against the run is based on the fact that they faced the fewest rushing attempts by opponents. I predict anthony wright hits a couple of deep balls, they Titans pull the safety out of the box, JLew goes for 150.

In other news, Panthers beat cowboys

Packers beat Seahawks

Denver beats Indy

I say Tennessee takes the Ravens. Titans have the best run Defense in the league and Billick should have rested Jamal Lewis after he hit 2000.

Green Bay over Seattle. No-brainer with Favre performing like he has and Seattle on the road.

Indianapolis over Denver. Portis is hurt and their not gonna beat Dungy's D twice.

Carolina over Dallas. I don't see Quincy Carter winning on the road in the playoffs against this Defense.

well done.... :D