Silly Season Thought

Kirkendall

With Matt Kenseth saying he's not sure if he'll be with Roush following the '06 season, does that open the door for him to take over the #15 car with DEI (and buddy Jr?).

There's even a chance the 15 car could take a partial schedule next year so Menard can get some Cup races in while Truex takes the #1. But there's also, on Jayski, suggestion that DEI could go four team (if the 15 runs a full schedule with a single driver and sponser), plus a new one.

Also, does anyone expect Teresa to sell DEI to RCR? That would seem like a pretty good team..

I honestly don't see Matt leaving Roush. I mean why would anyone want to leave Roush?? That is a powerhouse team. And if the only reason why Matt wants to leave Roush is b\c of Jamie coming or b\c Roush did not talk to Matt before asking Jamie to come on board then Matt need's go grow the heck up.

I think Matt thinks he's fifth in the pecking order.

Did Matt have designs on the 6 car????

I've never heard that once. Besides, Matt won a Championship in the 17 car, so as long as he drives for Roush, it will be in the 17 car.

kenseth_title.jpg