Darrell Russell anyone..?

chrishcovga

Randy Moss is a problem, just like Dillon.

I don't know about that. Randy Moss gets in trouble from his off-field antics, he does not remind me of Dillon. Moss doesn't critically speak against his team, he's outspoken sure, but taking plays off isn't something new in the NFL. I've seen Chad do just as much as Moss does on running plays. Plus, that game against KC, Moss had several key blocks.

With that said, Russell, no! I think he'd defeat the purpose of upgrading our D-line while keeping the team unity that Marvin is trying to install; which he did in '03.

couldn't help notice he was a free agent too.. Younger and cheaper than Sapp.... just brings baggage. what do you guys think..?

You say "baggage" like it's a bad thing. There is many thing packed within "baggage". All of them definitely not bad. I like the way the train of thought is going here. B)

couldn't help notice he was a free agent too.. Younger and cheaper than Sapp.... just brings baggage. what do you guys think..?

Not addressing this to anyone in particular, but I've seen posts on here advocating bringing in players like Sapp, Woodson, and so on.

It got me to wondering ..... is there a line that some, any, or all of us collectively wouldn't cross as to the character of the player we're wishing for ?????????? A couple of statements have been to the affect .. I don't care what he says / does, he's a good player. Just how many bad qualities are you willing to put up with in a " good " player?

Lawrence Phillips ?? Ray Carruth ?? Guess my question is, that I'd like to hear the guys ( if any ) that you figure are just too much trouble to put up with no matter how good they are. I have to sit this one out, because I have to admit that I've got way too little tolerance for a lot of these guys. If I owned the Bucs, and Sapp compared me to a slave owner, his fatass would have been on the street 10 minutes later. If I was paying a guy millions of $$$$$$$ and found out he was using it to buy coke, I'd break his nose so bad he wouldn't snort anything for 6 months ...... but I digress.

So who is it ???? who is just plain not worth it ????????