Ravens get last laugh

T.O.

you want a master motivator... that's jeff fisher or however you spell his last name.... i'll tell you what, ravens season is over.... like it would have been for the bengals, because the titans are headed to the afc title game.. who dey..

Don't worry every team, who isn't in the big show, likes to think they're experts on those teams who are.

Ravens have beaten Titans 5 straight. I look for that to continue.

Marvin Lewis loses coach of year honors after 1-3 finish. Also Lewis, touted as defensive genius (lol) wins with offense. Browns find a new running back. Ravens still looking for a QB. Cincy has decision to make @ QB. Steelers old, overrated and overpaid, good riddance.

Don't worry every team, who isn't in the big show, likes to think they're experts on those teams who are.

Ravens have beaten Titans 5 straight. I look for that to continue.

Marvin Lewis loses coach of year honors after 1-3 finish. Also Lewis, touted as defensive genius (lol) wins with offense. Browns find a new running back. Ravens still looking for a QB. Cincy has decision to make @ QB. Steelers old, overrated and overpaid, good riddance.

I too forsee the Ravens beating the Titans. You better, it's at your house. Marvin will win coach of the year. Unless T.O. stands for "Totally Oblivious", the turn around he engineered here cannot be denied. I'm glad your happy your Ravens are in the playoffs. Next year it ain't gonna happen so easily, especially with you guys still needing a QB. If it was up to me, I'd send you Kitna today! Please call him, he's available!

I find it funny you had a (lol) after mentioning Lewis as a genius. Don't you mean your coach winning with offense? I don't think anyone in this league is anything close to "Genius" status...Marvin included.

What point is that guy trying to make.. "marvin Lewis" won with offense, when he's a defensive genius...

Look stupid.. Brian Billick was supposedly a " offensive guru", but he's yet to have one quarterback start consecutively since he's been there.. DUH>>>

Oh and just in case.. this is too hard for you to understand..? the ravens win with Defense..

anthony Wright..? please..

Marvin is nothing without Ray Lewis and you can't tell me anything about Marvin or Billick which I don't already know. Billick got credit for Randall Cunningham throwing passes over, behind and around Moss & Carter, the human highlight reels. No such luxury here in Baltimore.

I'd take Kitna in a second, however much of his success is due to the emergence of Chad Johnson as a threat. This isn't rocket science ............ pressure ANY good QB and he folds like a lawn chair.

P.S. God doesn't care if Jon Kitna wins or loses.

Pressure ANY good QB and he folds like a lawn chair.

T.O.,

If he is what you term a "Good QB" he's going to read the blitz, or see the pressure, and take action accordingly. Not try to scramble like Herman Munster on Zanax, and hold the ball until he's sacked, Ala Jon Kitna. You said you'd take him in a heartbeat...how 'bout you take him, and we take Jamal Lewis. Deal?

Pressure ANY good QB and he folds like a lawn chair.

T.O.,

If he is what you term a "Good QB" he's going to read the blitz, or see the pressure, and take action accordingly. Not try to scramble like Herman Munster on Zanax, and hold the ball until he's sacked, Ala Jon Kitna. You said you'd take him in a heartbeat...how 'bout you take him, and we take Jamal Lewis. Deal?

He didn't say he wanted Jon Kitna, he said he wanted Joe Kitna. ;)

I have to admit that I have no idea who that is, but seeing as how he already knows everything there is to know about Lewis and Billick, it stands to reason that he would know about Joe Kitna and I wouldn't.

It's OK with me if he has Joe ...... How about you guys. Anybody got a problem with that ????????? B)