GOT NFL NETWORK!!!

cj4mvp85

hey everyone while i was watching the qb challenge today i was searching to see if there were going to be reruns for day 1 of it....when i found like 6 re runs that will run these next couple days..i tune in to see what channel it is and then there it is NFL NETWORK!!!!!!! :D i was so happy i found it today!!!

hey everyone while i was watching the qb challenge today i was searching to see if there were going to be reruns for day 1 of it....when i found like 6 re runs that will run these next couple days..i tune in to see what channel it is and then there it is NFL NETWORK!!!!!!! :D i was so happy i found it today!!!

:lol: You had the NFL Network and didn't know it? Dude! How could you? :rolleyes:

:lol: You had the NFL Network and didn't know it? Dude! How could you? :rolleyes:

lol i think they just added it in the last couple days or maybe even today because ive been looking for it when they had the marvin thing come on and the chad interview earlier this week

What cable provider do you have?

What cable provider do you have?

i have Cox cable lol