Amen

HoosierCat

it was an exciting season. one that has been on vacation for TOO long. many great moments. many reintroductions into what IT REALLY takes to get there. yes there was disappointment, but it was of the type you APPRECIATE. we too, as fans, will grow as the team grows. we will rekindle the ways of positive suppport and attitude. TODAY was a hard day to deal with. BUT IT WAS A DAY WORTH THE WAIT. Smile.. :D WE HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'll tell you what i like about Palmer that i don't see in Kitna.

Carson Palmer. get it...???

Better Arm.

Poise.

Quiet Leader that leads by example. a'la' Favre.

Great Field Vision.

C.P. showed me a lot during the Preseason,and i have no doubt that He'll beat out Kitna for the starting job on his own merits instead of the pressure to make him earn that 47 million dollar salary.

Hey here's an idea.... Maybe we get Norm Chow the offensive coordinator from U.S.C. to take over for Brat...?Brat has a good offense,but when the running game is clicking,and even when it hasn't .. we've abandoned it too fast.!

And when is the last time we did a half back option, or a flea'flicker... or a fake punt or field goal..

Darin simmons didn't impress me either...

I'll tell you what i like about Palmer that i don't see in Kitna.

Carson Palmer. get it...???

Better Arm.

Poise.

Quiet Leader that leads by example. a'la' Favre.

Great Field Vision.

C.P. showed me a lot during the Preseason,and i have no doubt that He'll beat out Kitna for the starting job on his own merits instead of the pressure to make him earn that 47 million dollar salary.

All valid, but college football descriptions. His descriptions in the NFL? Cap and clipboard. Palmer is unproven in the NFL. To give him these merits are unwarrented until proven. I'm not against Palmer, but I'm not going to put all of my hopes and eggs into one basket. I've been burnt on that in the past, and will not allow it now.

as i have said before this 2003 season started "BRAT" needs to go and i will stick with it untill he is gone......the man is way to predictable and wont take any chances

He panics way too much. Look at Arizona, Pittsburgh I, Cleveland II or Buffalo. Each game we were within a touchdown and failed to convert. This is a result of sitting on the pass. Result? Four loses!