Celebration Sunday

Jam31

Just wanted to say good luck today against Cleveland. I am fairly confident in the Browns ability to fold up like chairs.

Regardless my boys need to beat the Steelers either way to get confidence for a potential January run.

There will be celebrations tonite and either way it turns out, we can all agree that the best team will have won the AFC North.

Enjoy the last regular season sunday in the NFL, as bittersweet as it may be.

My itinerary for today is to watch your boys and then head on down to the stadium for some tailgating.

Here's to football and the AFC North!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jam man! Isn't football freakin' great!?! I hope the best team does win our division, and from there...the Super Bowl!! Football Sunday's don't get no better than this, now do they?

P.S. I was over at Raven's Talk.com, and you really ripped into the dude sellin' tickets! Was he a low life scalper, or what?

Talk to ya' later...

Thank you Jam man! Isn't football freakin' great!?! I hope the best team does win our division, and from there...the Super Bowl!! Football Sunday's don't get no better than this, now do they?

P.S. I was over at Raven's Talk.com, and you really ripped into the dude sellin' tickets! Was he a low life scalper, or what?

Talk to ya' later...

I agree Billy, football is THE BEST!

AS for the ticket thing, we Ravens fans have a "problem" with local Steeler fans. yes you heard me right. A lot of Steeler fans go to games in Baltimore and a lot of "Ravens fans" sell their tickets to the highest bidder.

I hate that more than anything else and for someone to come onto Ravenstalk, a new guy, and try and rob everybody on that board by selling a 35 buck ticket for 100 plus, well.....he needed to be called on it.

I guess not all Ravens fans are as hardcore as some but common sense says you give your unused tickets to Ravens fans regardless of loss of profit. Instead most jackasses sell to the highest bidder usually god awful Steeler fans.

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - whoa Kitna just took a sack..................YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry :ph34r: