Rant about Party last night

jditty47

So last night i went to a friends party and there were a ton of girls there right...right. so im drinking and smoking like a mofo - like everyone and then this chick i had hit on like 6 months ago shows up. so she starts flirtin with me and i do back...and then one of my friends, a coworker comes up and starts throwin salt in my game and mackin hardcore on her and wont stop...and keeps feedin her drinks and s**t. btw while he was doing all this she kept touchin me and pullin me near her and s**t. anyways, the a**h*** got her f**ked up so NEITHER of us got anything out of the evening...i wasnt expecting sex but jeez man...why do some guys keep trying when they know a girl isnt interested in them and in another man....he was CB'ign like a motherf**ker. she ended up pukin on the toilet all night before her girlfriend ended up taking her home.

oh and check this out...a homies girl was at the party, they've been having problems and they arent really together...oh btw the girl he cheated with was there too heh. so anyways...shes hittin on me too! i was shocked in that but hey...so she was gettin jealous that i was with the other girl but couldnt do anythign with her ex/man there. so she comes up to me and goes i really need to talk to you at work on tuesday and grabs my hand and puts it on her hip.

oh btw, the first girl has already called me today.

question - what would u say to homeboy that was CBin on tuesday at work?

/end rant.

So last night i went to a friends party and there were a ton of girls there right...right. so im drinking and smoking like a mofo - like everyone and then this chick i had hit on like 6 months ago shows up. so she starts flirtin with me and i do back...and then one of my friends, a coworker comes up and starts throwin salt in my game and mackin hardcore on her and wont stop...and keeps feedin her drinks and s**t. btw while he was doing all this she kept touchin me and pullin me near her and s**t. anyways, the a**h*** got her f**ked up so NEITHER of us got anything out of the evening...i wasnt expecting sex but jeez man...why do some guys keep trying when they know a girl isnt interested in them and in another man....he was CB'ign like a motherf**ker. she ended up pukin on the toilet all night before her girlfriend ended up taking her home.

oh and check this out...a homies girl was at the party, they've been having problems and they arent really together...oh btw the girl he cheated with was there too heh. so anyways...shes hittin on me too! i was shocked in that but hey...so she was gettin jealous that i was with the other girl but couldnt do anythign with her ex/man there. so she comes up to me and goes i really need to talk to you at work on tuesday and grabs my hand and puts it on her hip.

/end rant.

I would thank him for being a punk-ass CBer, and then I would feed him my fist.

I am sure that he would stop doing it after that.

Man, back in college CBing used to be a sport. We would do it for sh*ts and giggles. Just to see your bro get denied after a long night of pumping the slut full of jager.

What I always said, and live by is the old phrase, "bro's before ho's". Guess it depends if this guy is one of your boys or not. If he is then wait till the next party and feed him some of his own medicine, unless of course he's one of those guys that can't pull much a**.

If that is the case, just F his sister. :D

/end rant.

JD,

Don't say anything to your boy about that night.....He will know what is up when you show up at the next party with old girl on your arm. Just keep your game tight and you will be OK!