Lambert and Billybroome

Bengals_suck

Why? Have you got nothing better to do in your spare time but to come on here, infect our site with your mindless ramblings about what you think? No one cares, no one even gives a damn about you. Your name tag even suggests that you're doltish intellectually and void of any ability to think on an academic level.

Your ill-cerebration lack of dexterity makes one wonder how you can survive in a world meant to bring people like you down.

Lambert and Billy both run circles around you intellectually, morally and ethically. So while you rant about nothing, just remember that when you post something with puerile comments, that no one cares what you say, no one cares what think, no one cares about you and mostly no one likes you.

It's amazing you keep posting when very few respond to what you say. Yet, the common person would realize that you're not liked nor welcome. But someone like you with the inability to add two together is remarkable and shows just how you lack anything pedantic.

Quoting our friend Lambert,

You're a tool, I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Now Kirk....If you use all those big words, your fellow Bungles fans will not know that you are calling me unscholared and incapable of thought. Please refrain from using these big words so the rest of your kind can understand.

I foresee some very dissapointed Bungles fans this Sunday. LOSERS

bENGALS_SUCK,

Ok christmas is over......and i did get a cool leather Bengals jacket with the tigers head on the back "thank you SANTA" but its time to bring you to School and teach you a few lessons - OK "s**tHEAD" AND when you read this....but cant understand what i'm telling ya have your Mother read it outloud and explain it to ya.

1 - PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE

2 - IN A BATTLE OF WITS YOU COME UNARMED AND UNPREPAIRED FOR ME AND this crew

3 - TALK FOOTBALL or are you too stupid to put together meaningfull thought

4 - you dont know me but i sure know you.....................

Total Posts: 19

( 0.43% of total forum posts )

Posts per day: 6.5

Most active in: Cincinnati Bengals

19 posts in this forum

( 100% of this member's posts )

User's local time 10:59 AM

and if you want i could give out your computers address number

but your probley too stupid to know what that is or what i could do with it

5 - DONT SING IT BRING IT

6 - NOW YOU KNOW YOU MESS WITH MY BENGALS OR MESSAGE BOARD FAMILY YOU WILL BE MESSING WITH THE BULL AND WHEN YA MESS WITH THE BULL -- YOU WILL GET THE HORNS !!! :P

Hey guy's...ignore Mr. Suck. I've had too good a Christmas to let some troll like him bother me! He knows what's ahead this weekend, and it's totally messed up his Christmas, hence his trash talk here. I'm not even goin' there.

Why? Two reasons...

#1: Who cares what he thinks? His type has shown up here before, and they'll show up again. The nature of the beast, don't you think? Oh yeah, and I'll bet anything you're "raven's#1".

(Kirk, I'm sure if you fire up your Mac's backtracking utility, on both this guy, and "raven's#1", you'll come up with the same address. Like I said before, I'd change names too after saying the things you did about the holocaust!)

#2: This rookie (still) ain't even in my league. I think the poll I started on "How much does Mr. Suck, suck" was too personal. I apologize. Kirk, could you close out that thing for me? I don't want to take any negativity into the new year! Especially seeing how the Bengals will be in the playoffs, it just wouldn't be right. B)