The Cincinnati Organization

brownsblow05

The Reds haven't even been decent for years now. Year after year we as loyal Cincinnati fans have high expectations for the club, only to get shot down after quick starts turn into losing seasons. Year after year....no playoffs. And after a opening series sweep of the Mets, we are now 29-43 approaching the all star break, with no chance to even finish within 10 games of .500.

I for one am sick and tired of it. Whats it gonna take to get the Owner to wake the hell up and trade some of these people off and get some damn pitching in here. Im tired of losing, tired of being made fun of for being a Reds fan year after year.

A MEMO TO THE ORGANIZATION: WE ARE F***ING TIRED OF LOSING!!!!!! :angry:

:blink: Grab a board folks, the wave is building!! Let's not let a generation of kids suffer through what we suffered through with the Bengals!

Even tonights episode of South Park's little league team made more sense than what's going on with the Reds! Is that sad or what? Think of the kids for once!

Lets end the suffering now, or I go find Sally Struthers! PhtoSallyStruthers.jpg

Step One: FIRE John Allen

Step Two: Hire a "baseball guy"

Step Three: Let "baseball guy" hire his own GM

Step Four: Let new GM hire his own manager

Step Five: Let manager determine the overall roster

Good plan?

OK, let's everyone put their money in a pile and we'll buy the Reds and then sell it to the public (i.e. GB Packers)

Step One: FIRE John Allen

Step Two: Hire a "baseball guy"

Step Three: Let "baseball guy" hire his own GM

Step Four: Let new GM hire his own manager

Step Five: Let manager determine the overall roster

Good plan?

OK, let's everyone put their money in a pile and we'll buy the Reds and then sell it to the public (i.e. GB Packers)

Actually it's too good a plan. So good in fact, it'll never happen! :lol: