Does Rudi Johnson Suck or Rule?

derekshank

I was thinking about buying one of those ticket packs when they go on sale on July 9th, but being an out of towner, I'm probably not going to be able to make it to both games.

I was thinking about going to the Vikings game, but I don't want to just put the Steelers tickets on E-Bay, and sell em to some Pittsburgh fan.

Anybody in the same boat, or better yet, anyone interested in giving me their value, so I don't have to auction them off to non-Bengal's fans? I hate seeing Steelers fans at PBS! I haven't decided if I'll do it or not, but that is a serious deterrent at this point.

I was thinking about buying one of those ticket packs when they go on sale on July 9th, but being an out of towner, I'm probably not going to be able to make it to both games.

I was thinking about going to the Vikings game, but I don't want to just put the Steelers tickets on E-Bay, and sell em to some Pittsburgh fan.

Anybody in the same boat, or better yet, anyone interested in giving me their value, so I don't have to auction them off to non-Bengal's fans? I hate seeing Steelers fans at PBS! I haven't decided if I'll do it or not, but that is a serious deterrent at this point.

Derek - If you do decide to then PM me - I am sure I'll be interested. I just live in Lexington, so it's only an hour or so to PBS.

Oh and Rudi Rules.