Arcade

Is anyone ever going to knock me off? See below:

Speartoss 5 Shots 2,667.2 1 out of 627 3580 378d 19h 48m 50s

Aside from Battleship, (congrats Scottish Bengal) but has only been played 1/10th as much, no other games high score has stood as long.

Who owns the most #1's here? :blink: I know that ain't me!

Is anyone ever going to knock me off? See below:

Speartoss 5 Shots 2,667.2 1 out of 627 3580 378d 19h 48m 50s

Aside from Battleship, (congrats Scottish Bengal) but has only been played 1/10th as much, no other games high score has stood as long.

Who owns the most #1's here? :blink: I know that ain't me!

Oh, please. We all know curveball is the best game in the arcade. The one that REALLY matters.

I rule. :P

If I'm looking at this correctly, Lacoste has 11 #1's followed closely by San Antonio Bengal. I have 6 myself (One shared with Scotish I believe). I love my Space Invaders and my Jungle Dave title. The Piljard game is way more difficult than it looks and the Lehmick game with the crazed moo moo's is fast paced. The two games I would love to own the title to are Mini Golf Gold (I have a -15) and Snake. I gave up on Speartoss Billy, as I no longer pull duty all night long and have the time to waste trying. Kudos to you on that one !!!

WHODEY !!!