Who's @ PBS on Sunday?

JBrooks

Well, Bengal fans, I'm getting ready to head out of L.A. for the cold of Ohio winter, and I will be at the game on Sunday. Anybody else gonna be in the Jungle?

If you're there and you see someone with a James Brooks jersey on, give me a shout out.

This is hard to admit, but here goes...you'll know me by the fact, unfortunately, my James Brooks jersey has the number 20 on it. Yes, yes, we all know James Brooks was number 21. Being his biggest fan, it's hard for me to sport the #20 every Sunday. I even wore #21 all through my college football days, because of Brooks.

But my old man doesn't know football as well as he thinks he does, and his memory isn't quite what it used to be. He bought the jersey as a gift, and I didn't have the heart to tell him, or make the change.

So, if you see Brooks, #20, don't call me a moron. Give me a whodey and rock the jungle.

We ENVY you brooksie!! Hey, as you fly over Arizona heading to the Greater Cincinnati Airport from L.A., Give me and Boobie Clark a shout out down here in Phoenix. We will be looking for you at the game! You'll be wearin' the tropical shirt and sunglasses, am I right? :lol:

We ENVY you brooksie!! Hey, as you fly over Arizona heading to the Greater Cincinnati Airport from L.A., Give me and Boobie Clark a shout out down here in Phoenix. We will be looking for you at the game! You'll be wearin' the tropical shirt and sunglasses, am I right? :lol:

No dice on the tropical shirt. I'm not a west coaster yet. I only moved out here from NYC in August. I miss the snow and the seasons changing. It's all one big stretch of season out here.

I was wrong about one thing, I thought they all decorated palm trees for Xmas. I was looking forward to that. Instead, it's just fake trees.

I'll wave over Arizona for you.

Chicagojungle, I'll be making a pit stop in O'hare, I'll be sure to give you a holler.