Computer Nazis

ArmyBengal

Well, today was the beginning of the end... I went into work early (as usual) and went to see what was happening in the zone... To my surprise, when I logged into the forum, a message came up saying this URL has been denied. I called my computer administrator and was told it was because I spent to much time at this one site. I tried to explain I leave the site up all day and check back from time to time instead of logging off each time. They had no compassion for the fact it was the offseason or anything and I was denied. I did what all must do sooner or later, and now I PAY for the internet. D**N IT D**N IT D**N IT !!!! :angry:

Freaking Army Computer NAZIS !!!!

WHODEY !!!!

:o Well thanks for the heart attack Army!! At least do what we did in the 'Corps and yell "Fire in the Hole!" :lol:

So now you gotta pay for your internet? You know Bengalszone is worth it bro!! You can get decent dial-up (with accelerator) for 12 bucks!

As far as at work, well you are on your own, especially off an Army internet provider! You know they're watching every click that goes on there, hence your proper terminology of "Internet Nazi's." Thank God you never clicked on Al-Jeezera! Then you'd have some serious issues.

BTW, Did Mr. David Lee Roth ever show up for duty, or what?

Then (circa 1978): vanhalen_78_03.jpg

Now (circa 2004):

NG.David.Lee.Roth.lr.jpg

Sorry for the no reply there Billy, but good news for me...... I convinced the I.T. geek of the week to let me back on the "Zone" at my office !!! :D:D I can't believe he gave my access back. Oh well, I got my puter up at the house now, so I get the "Zone" at work and home !!!! Happy days indeed, as I love this site and hearing all the stuff put out on this board. The pics are great to. Really good people here on this board !!!

Mr. Roth did come by to train with my soldiers for an afternoon and it was great. He's looking a bit older these days, but was funny as hell. He was suprisingly very well versed in the medical / Paramedic roles and we spoke for quite some time in regards to what the soldiers actually do here before going out to their permanent duty stations.

He also talked about his VH days and allowed the soldiers picture opportunities. I got a real good one with him and my Sergeants that work for me. As soon as I get the pic on CD, I get it loaded up on here. I'm not the computer guru some are on this board.

Anyway, all is well in this Bengals Fan life again !! Oh yeah, the new wife is great and we are looking to get some Bengals tickets this year when they go on sale 09 July !!!

WHODEY !!!

Sorry for the no reply there Billy, but good news for me...... I convinced the I.T. geek of the week to let me back on the "Zone" at my office !!! :D:D I can't believe he gave my access back. Oh well, I got my puter up at the house now, so I get the "Zone" at work and home !!!! Happy days indeed, as I love this site and hearing all the stuff put out on this board. The pics are great to. Really good people here on this board !!!

Mr. Roth did come by to train with my soldiers for an afternoon and it was great. He's looking a bit older these days, but was funny as hell. He was suprisingly very well versed in the medical / Paramedic roles and we spoke for quite some time in regards to what the soldiers actually do here before going out to their permanent duty stations.

He also talked about his VH days and allowed the soldiers picture opportunities. I got a real good one with him and my Sergeants that work for me. As soon as I get the pic on CD, I get it loaded up on here. I'm not the computer guru some are on this board.

Anyway, all is well in this Bengals Fan life again !! Oh yeah, the new wife is great and we are looking to get some Bengals tickets this year when they go on sale 09 July !!!

WHODEY !!!

Thanks Army! Looking forward to your DLR pic's! An incredible story to say the least. It gave me a whole new respect for a guy I had really lost it for. I'm sure Skyline wants to see them too! :lol: