Meijer 300 at Kentucky

Kirkendall

Josh, you know I'll be there!!  Let me know which turn your in and maybe I'll run into you

Sorry I missed this. I was in grandstand 5, section K, row 9. It's was about 100 yards before the start/finish line. It was bad-ass seats. When the #10 car spun out, the tire smoke went right over our section.

Carl Edwards crushed the field. On the final few laps, Edwards was passing lead lap cars on the outside with zero effort. Simply amazing. He led over 150 laps.

But I will say, I see now why Kentucky will NOT get a Nextel Cup date unless they do some serious expanding.

But I will say, I see now why Kentucky will NOT get a Nextel Cup date unless they do some serious expanding.

The track? The parking? The facility as a whole?

That was such a dominating performance! I'm glad I got to see the backflip in person! 

I will post some pics later on tomorrow. 

All right Iffy! BTW Iffy, you need to start paying more attention in our Nascar fantasy league. Last week you didn't activate any drivers! You ain't giving up here are you?

Bzone (Josh?) made a nice comeback last week by scoring high points .

Bzone (Josh?) made a nice comeback last week by scoring high points .

That'd be me. I changed my strategy. I'm picking more top-10 drivers rather than trying to pick a winner. I picked 3 of the top 10 this week (JJ was my only driver outside the top-10).

Mental note for Michigan -- pick only Roush drivers.