The Order

The Bengals win 11 games and make the playoffs for the first time since 1990. Kyle Boller takes advantage of his new tools and puts together his first playoff run too. The Steelers fall back to earth and the Browns are still the Clowns.

Cincinnati 11-5

Baltimore 11-5

Pittsburgh 8-8

Cleveland 5-11

my thoughts ex :player: actly!

The Bengals win 11 games and make the playoffs for the first time since 1990.  Kyle Boller takes advantage of his new tools and puts together his first playoff run too.  The Steelers fall back to earth and the Browns are still the Clowns.

Cincinnati 11-5

Baltimore 11-5

Pittsburgh 8-8

Cleveland 5-11

my thoughts ex :player: actly!

Hate to be redundant, but...

My thoughts exactly...too. :o

steelers 11-5

bengals 10-6

ravens 8-8

browns 6-10

browns will do a couple fo surprises...ravens still have boller and im guessing jamaal doesnt have that great of a year...

Talked to God this morning and he gave me the scoop...or maybe I was just hung over...

bengals 10-6

ravens 10-6

steelers 8-8

browns 5-11

still can't find my pants, damn sneaky hobbits

Look out, tie breakers:

TEAM ...... OverAll ... Div ..... AFC

Rat-Birds .. 11 - 5 ... 4 - 2 ... 8 - 4

Bengals.... 11 - 5 ... 4 - 2 ... 8 - 4

Squeelors . 11 - 5 ... 3 - 3 ... 7 - 5

Turds ....... 6 - 10 ... 1 - 5 ... 4 - 8

What comes before coin flip . . . . point differential? Goals against?

Not entirely sure what the lack of faith in the Steelers is grounded in. I know they are the big rival, but the only thing that they lose from their offense is Plaxico, who was bad for chemistry, IMO. They gain a big target in Fred Gibson at WR, and they get a future ProBowler in Heath Miller. Big Ben has had a year to adjust to the speed of the NFL game, and is certainly on the same page with Hines Ward.

I think we have caught up to them now, but I don't think that they are worse than the Ravens.

Steelers 11-5

Bengals 10-6 (AFC wild-card)

Ravens 9-7

Clowns 5-11

Talked to God this morning and he gave me the scoop...or maybe I was just hung over...

You have to watch out for that SACRAMENTAL WINE! It hits you like a hammer!

I say it'll run like this:

Cincinnati: 11-5 (slow start but builds momentum going into playoffs)

Pittsburgh: 10-6 (fast start that fizzles out like a stinky fart)

Baltimore: 8-8 (just one big inconsistent season where Boller ends up benched)

Cleveland: 5-11 (So bad that calling the season a stinky fart is a compliment)

Not entirely sure what the lack of faith in the Steelers is grounded in. I know they are the big rival, but the only thing that they lose from their offense is Plaxico, who was bad for chemistry, IMO.

Bad for chemistry? He was only Big Ben's favorite target! But I agree with you on that the Steelers are still the team to beat. Here's how I see it playing out realistically...

Steelers: 12-4 or 11-5

Bengals: 10-6

Ravens: 9-7

Browns: I see no need to guess their record... they are at the bottom of the division.

Playoffs clinchers

North - Steelers: 12-4 or 11-5

South - Colts: 13-3

East - Jets: 11-5

West - Cheifs: 10-6

Wildcards

10-6 ties between Patriots and Bengals (and maybe Chargers my bet is they go 9-7 though)

DONT underestimate the Steelers with Cowher and the Ravens with Billick..

Both of these teams are very good....

Do yo all think the Bengals are the only team trying to improve?? Think the Steelers and Ravens are sitting on their hands or something???

who is the hell knows what the records will be... I certainly am not going to predict one. Injuries, penalties, the bounce of the ball, hell even luck all playes a part in final records.... Its going to be tough winning the division.. Can they do it? Maybe but allot has to come together just as it did for Pittsburgh last year..

Wars with the Ravens and Steelers will take place this season... Hopefully we'll come out on top...

Not entirely sure what the lack of faith in the Steelers is grounded in.  I know they are the big rival, but the only thing that they lose from their offense is Plaxico, who was bad for chemistry, IMO.

Bad for chemistry? He was only Big Ben's favorite target!

Plaxico was talking himself out of Pittsburgh, no matter how many times that he scooped up the pass from Big Ben. He had an ugly contract renegotiation situation prior to camp. He demanded more than Hines was making, and for the Pittsburgh faithful, that is treason. I wasn't in the lockerroom, but it certainly seemed a little of the old Plax was coming back.

The Steelers had a situation that should be quite familiar to us: A pro-bowler, a player coming off a career year wanting to have a significant contract upgrade, and a younger emerging receiver who has a fairly small contract. Then (after the fact) they draft a big physical receiver. The only thing missing was the season-ending injury to the former starting WR.

They just zigged where we zagged. I've heard a number of Steeler fans suggest that they were firmly convinced that they would ultimately land TJ.

(Then resign Fu, and have the all-time surname team with Kimo and Ben.)

11-5 Steelers - They stumble a bit when compared to last season, but still have enough to defend the division title.

10-6 Bengals - The Bengals are in the race for the division championship until very late, then settle for a wildcard berth.

8-8 Ravens - I'm probably underestimating this team. I'm okay with that.

4-12 Browns - Until further notice I'm going to assume that this team is completely cursed. Again, I'm okay with that.

Plaxico was talking himself out of Pittsburgh, no matter how many times that he scooped up the pass from Big Ben. He had an ugly contract renegotiation situation prior to camp. He demanded more than Hines was making, and for the Pittsburgh faithful, that is treason. I wasn't in the lockerroom, but it certainly seemed a little of the old Plax was coming back.

Plax leaving will not hurt the Steelers. Plax played only 11 games and caught 35 passes.. hardly a noticable loss considering the team was damned good without a big-time passing game (more along the efficent over high productive type). Cedrick Wilson can at least put up those numbers.

There was a lot of rumor going around that Big Ben was getting a big head, thinking he was the bomb and strutting like that. The team didn't take that to well, and with Plax and Ben being as close as they reportedly were, it's an attitude adjustment via the QB that forced Plex out. That's just another angle I guess could be used.

Either the Steelers or Ravens I believe will fold badly this season..don't know for sure which one, God's not being that specific. But the fact that one of them will is certain. Because if they don't my fantasy for what this season turns out to be just won't work out, and I can't have that.

I'm so ready for the season to start, I punched a guy in the throat yesterday at Walmart for wearing a Steelers jersey. I hid in the cosmetics for an hour, he never found me. What was he wearing one in Atlanta for anyway?

I agree with everyone that said that the Steelers are still the team to beat. Though, Big Ben isn't an extraordinary QB, he doesn't make the mistakes that hurt a team, and the defense didn't take any hits, and they did finish first in the NFL last year. Also, the Ravens, as much as we hate to say it, have improved in many areas, and will also be a tough beat. So, here's to the Bengals pulling out some solid play against everyone outside the AFCN and against the Clowns.

WHO DEY

Bengals 12-4 knocked off in the afc championship game by the Pats due to lack of experieince.

Pittsburgh 11-5 lose to Bengals in Cincy in the second round. They realy over acheived last year and that showed in the playoffs against the Pats.

Ravens 8-8 , As long as they stick with Bollar they are wasting defensive talent. They seem to be having some problems this off season and they cant handle the bengals O so subtract one win from last years mark because we are going to sweep these guys.

Clowns 1-15 These guys are pathetic. Cleveland the curse of ohio is yours.

Steelers had a solid running game + defense IMO is why big ben did well,

Diden't their OL take a hit or 2+ no offense but their running backs aren't getting any younger.

Anyways

Records I see possible for AFC north getting

Steelers:12-4 to 9-7 (they do seem to flipflop)

Bengals:11-5 to 9-7(Strong offense but like marvin said need to start strong)

Ravens:9-7 to 8-8 (Defense is still good but not as good offense still blows because of boller)

Browns:1-15 to 6-10(you never know what will happen in football

DONT underestimate the Steelers with Cowher and the Ravens with Billick..

Both of these teams are very good....

Do yo all think the Bengals are the only team trying to improve?? Think the Steelers and Ravens are sitting on their hands or something???

who is the hell knows what the records will be... I certainly am not going to predict one. Injuries, penalties, the bounce of the ball, hell even luck all playes a part in final records.... Its going to be tough winning the division.. Can they do it? Maybe but allot has to come together just as it did for Pittsburgh last year..

Wars with the Ravens and Steelers will take place this season... Hopefully we'll come out on top...

:blink: thats a huge stick in yer arse mybe you should try getting it out?

^_^ Everyone does this if you go to the browns forum or steelers they'll have the same thread It's just boring durring offseason so :P you need to do something to get you by.

Im really getting bored you guys. Im just dieing for the season to start. I honestly think that this is the year we go to the playoffs.

I love your spirit, but I must correct you. This is the year we RETURN to the playoffs.

I realize some of you younger guy's must not have any recollection. Don't sweat it. Marvin's going to run a streak off starting this season that will fill up your memory banks for a long, long time! :player: Get ready to top off!

Im really getting bored you guys.  Im just dieing for the season to start.  I honestly think that this is the year we go to the playoffs.

I love your spirit, but I must correct you. This is the year we RETURN to the playoffs.

I realize some of you younger guy's must not have any recollection. Don't sweat it. Marvin's going to run a streak off starting this season that will fill up your memory banks for a long, long time! :player: Get ready to top off!

Sorry Billy.

Seeing how im only 15 years old, I do not remember the last time the Bengals went to the playoffs.

But I have been a fan every since I could walk. My whole family is Cincinnati bred. We are all waiting on that moment when we get our time in the spotlight.(again as you would say billy lol).

Im very excited for the Bengals and the city of Cincinnati.

Make PBS standing room only this year and make The Jungle a place that opponents are afraid of (once again lol)

Who-Dey :player: