Took my 1st vacation

ArmyBengal

I've been gone for a couple of weeks and return a much calmer (not to mention, married) individual. During my 15 years in the Army, I never took a "vacation". I took leave to visit family, but as most of you know, visiting family can be as relaxing as driving a nail through the head of your penis... (Don't ask and don't try) For our honeymoon, we went on a cruise. We started in San Juan, Puerto Rico then to St. Thomas then to Dominica then to Barbados then to Aruba and back to San Juan. It was great, private balcony, plenty of drinks, and of course the honeymoon in general. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello, share my good fotune, and tell you how great cruises are... Save up your cash and book one now... Oh yeah, the season needs start in June... :player: :player:

WHODEY !!!

For our honeymoon, we went on a cruise. We started in San Juan, Puerto Rico then to St. Thomas then to Dominica then to Barbados then to Aruba and back to San Juan. It was great, private balcony, plenty of drinks, and of course the honeymoon in general.

Well first congrats on the whole marriage/honeymoon deal. I hope it works better for you than it did for me! Your Honeymoon was almost descriptive (except for the drinks and balconeys. We had plenty of "privates" around though! :P ) of what we called "Deployment" in the Marines, which is of course a department of the Navy. I spent 4 years active in the 'Corps, two and a half of which were aboard ship. My Dad, who was in the regular Navy fleet forces spent six years active. Not ONE SINGLE DAY did he spend it aboard a ship! Go figure!

Thank you thank you, I swore I wasn't going to get married again, but then I found this 30 year old, never been married, no kids, and a great job after putting herself through school, not to mention she is just an amazing person and supportive of my hectic job and I was hooked. Anyway, thanks again. As far as, "one or two", I have a buddy who says, "I'm always looking for the future ex Mrs. Smith". On that note, have a good one.

WHODEY !!!

Thank you thank you, I swore I wasn't going to get married again, but then I found this 30 year old, never been married, no kids, and a great job after putting herself through school, not to mention she is just an amazing person and supportive of my hectic job and I was hooked. Anyway, thanks again. As far as, "one or two", I have a buddy who says, "I'm always looking for the future ex Mrs. Smith". On that note, have a good one.

WHODEY !!!

Whoa! :o I missed this part. You said she's 30, never married, has a freakin' J.O.B. and is putting herself through school!?! I hate you! You stole my dream wife!! :lol:

Kidding! Congrats on that catch, and it makes sense it took an Army man to track her down.

Soooo, does she have a sister? A cousin or an aunt maybe? :blink::P