Any word on TJ, Chad and Henry?

walzav29

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about that receiver camp in California? I've heard that Chris Henry is fast and that's it.

From .com and as was discussed a little on the "signing willie" thread:

"BIG TARGET: Rookie receiver Chris Henry is catching everything thrown at him and quarterback Carson Palmer hasn’t been shy throwing it to him: “Big target, you can find him, no question,” Ratliff said of the 6-4 Henry."

Sounds like a good first impression is being made...

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about that receiver camp in California? I've heard that Chris Henry is fast and that's it.

From .com and as was discussed a little on the "signing willie" thread:

"BIG TARGET: Rookie receiver Chris Henry is catching everything thrown at him and quarterback Carson Palmer hasn’t been shy throwing it to him: “Big target, you can find him, no question,” Ratliff said of the 6-4 Henry."

Sounds like a good first impression is being made...

Yeah, and I don't forsee Henry pouting and throwing fits because Palmer can't get him the ball.

Sounds great to me. I'd love to see TJ play as well this year as he did late last year, CJ go to his 3rd pro-bowl in a row, and Henry be duking it out for rookie of the year.

Let's not forget that for receivers, it's usually in the 3rd year that they show up full force. It takes time for them to excel in the NFL, so this is Squirrel's last chance. If Henry comes in on fire, Squirrel is done.

Sounds like Pdub or no Pdub we will have a great receiving core.

great article on Henry. I know it's the Bengals homepage... so they have to talk nice, but it is really encouraging.

http://cincinnatibengals.com/press/news.as...=0&news_id=2945

Actually, Mike Brown is one of the few owners in the league that lets his web site reporter dog the team when he's being honest.

In any case, I can't wait to see Henry next season! (Rookie season for Wide Outs is a learning curve)

great article on Henry. I know it's the Bengals homepage... so they have to talk nice, but it is really encouraging.

http://cincinnatibengals.com/press/news.as...=0&news_id=2945

Actually, Mike Brown is one of the few owners in the league that lets his web site reporter dog the team when he's being honest.

That may be, but how many times have you actually seen Hobson write something negative? I don't doubt that it is his opinion, but I don't think homers make good journalists.

Hey I wouldn't do any better... I'm just saying, he's a homer so you a have to take his articles with a grain of salt.