Most Optimistic Outlook In History!!!!!

walzav29

The Bengals get in the playoffs. Beat the Titans at Home, Denver beats the Colts in the dome and proceeds to beat the Chiefs. The Bengals go into Foxboro in the miserable snow. I like my chances with Dillon and Rudi compared with Faulk and Smith, we move on. The Broncoa have to come into Cincy for the rematch with the team that humiliated them week 1. The Bengal's win in the Jungle rematch. Go to Super Bowl where anything can happen. Who's with me? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walzav29...I thought I was a dreamer, but your dreams eclipse mine in every way. But I will say this, I really like your dream, and ANYTHING is possible, although not very probable. (I'd like nothing more than to have to eat those last words!)

Talk about the all time football Cinderella story that would be if it did come to pass! And what "Worst to First" story too. Unrivaled in recent history, I dare to say. Here's to hoping dreams come true. :P