Dale Jr.

Kirkendall

OK, I'm probably going to get s**t on here, but Dale Earnhardt Jr. is about the biggest whinner in the sport. If he's not shouting and complaining about how bad his car was -- even though dad just dealt with it and still would do well -- he's wrecking Waltrip.

Personally, I could care less if he makes the chase or not.

Did you see Tony Eury Sr? Boy, he's super-pissed at his nephew.

Well not sure what happened there. I mean really if mickey had backed out the slightest there which is probubly what happened Jr was to close to back out. Several drivers had similar wrecks last night. Vickers into Elliot was exact same thing hell maybe same corner. As far as whiner that one goes to Robby Gordon ;)

There is no way Junior wrecked Micheal on purpose. He just doesn't strike me as that sort of person. What I saw is Junior trying to pull a move that was beyond the ability of either himself or his car. It really looked liked like the car was handling normally, so that leaves little "e".

Poor Mikie looked absolutely dumbfounded while watching the replay of being wrecked like that, and he's been around for awhile! He was trying sooo hard not to call Dale Jr. an idiot outright, but that was conveyed anyhow just from his expressions!

Hmmm....junior calls Jimmy Johnson an "idiot" for getting loose and sliding up into a car and causing a big wreck.A car that was there because junior bump drafted him in a place where Nascar told the drivers not to.

So what would he call himself after last week?

OK, I'm probably going to get s**t on here, but Dale Earnhardt Jr. is about the biggest whinner in the sport. If he's not shouting and complaining about how bad his car was -- even though dad just dealt with it and still would do well -- he's wrecking Waltrip.

I don't think he's the biggest whiner, not by far, but he sure is driving like a man that has an unlimited supply of Bud and doesn't know when to say when. I'm still waiting for him to yank his head out of his ass. This has been a sorry season so far, at least for me. :(

Well hard to be a much bigger whiner than Mr. Gordon, oh wait both Mr. Gordons ;)

As bad as Jr. season has gone and those who think he sucks all together want to believe he is horrible, his stats to this point are as good as his fathers, and argueably Jr. did it against better competition.

I don't think he's the biggest whiner, not by far, but he sure is driving like a man that has an unlimited supply of Bud and doesn't know when to say when. I'm still waiting for him to yank his head out of his ass. This has been a sorry season so far, at least for me. :(

I think if Jr. is to be success in NASCAR, he needs to get out of DEI. Something like RCR (if he decides not to leave the sport for his winery), or Chance-2, or whatever.

As for Gordon, y'all are right. Tony punting him into the wall was great. Moreso, I liked that Tony called out Jeff, Jimmie, and Newman out as guys that bitch about respect, but never give it on the track when its called upon them.

aww yes the "old" Tony was back at Dover. He said what i think alot of drivers would like to say. Did you guys hear the cheers when Jeff got spun by Tony?? they were pretty darn loud. I was hoping Tony would have takin out JJ but all he did was trade paint with him. Pretty brave of Jeff to say basically im gonna wreck Tony next time he is in front of me. Tony can easily take on Jeff. Plus Jeff can't really afford any of that right now. 3 DNF's in a row and 11th in points.

aww yes the "old" Tony was back at Dover. He said what i think alot of drivers would like to say. Did you guys hear the cheers when Jeff got spun by Tony?? they were pretty darn loud. I was hoping Tony would have takin out JJ but all he did was trade paint with him. Pretty brave of Jeff to say basically im gonna wreck Tony next time he is in front of me. Tony can easily take on Jeff. Plus Jeff can't really afford any of that right now. 3 DNF's in a row and 11th in points.

I'll bet Tony's got more friends on the track than Gordon. Plus Tony is the best at spinning out and not hitting anything.. at least recently.

PLUS...Nascar is watching! Jeff so much as scrapes Tony this weekend, and Jeffy will find himself parked on pit road for a few go rounds!