REMEMBER ARIZONA?

KYBENGALFAN

Not the guy who posts stuff here. But Arizona, the Cardinals. WE BETTER NOT TAKE THE BROWNS LIGHTLY... PLEASE NO !!!! THEY DO SUCK AND THEY ARE THE MISTAKE ON THE LAKE, AND ALL THAT. BUT PLEASE TREAT THIS GAME AS A PLAYOFF GAME, let's get psyched, let's practice our schemes, have a few trick plays hidden up our sleeves and let's go out there like this is war. But please, don't take the browns lightly. The worst thing is we go in there thinking the Browns are going to roll over and play dead and the Browns come away with a 20-0 victory... It could happen. :(

Remember Arizona!?! Hell, I live there, and I can't forget it no matter how I try. There is no way the Bengals should have lost that game. If we had won that game, the division would most definitely be ours right now!! I took an unbelievable amount of grief over that loss from these Cardinal fans outhere.

That's okay. They suck bad right now, and I think we all here can relate to how that feels, eh? Compassion is sometimes delivered in the most unexpected packages. :blink:

The Cardinal game definitely hurt. But then so did the Bills game and the Raiders game. All three of those games were very winnable. Before the Bye week, we just weren't clicking yet. The Cardinals game should not have slipped away.

Injuries are catching up with us. That played a huge factor in the Ravens and Rams game. Hopefully the team will shake off the situation they're currently in and take care of what they can take care of: beating the Browns. 9-7 with a shot at the playoffs is far better than 8-8 and no shot.

Wow, for a second there I thought I was in trouble. I would also agree to watch out. We lost to Oakland. Oakland for pete's sake!! If we can lose to them, you guys can lose to the Browns. And those kids are going to be really pissed off about being embarrassed, AGAIN, and they will be hearing it for a week from the national media.

The only hope for an easy game I can think of is that they so hate Jamal Lewis and the Ravens, they roll over for you guys and then fly down to Baltimore and join forces with the Steelers to become THE STOWNS...okay, that doesn't work, how about THE BREELERS? I'll keep thinking...

Nah ARIZONA, I doubt if you're in trouble with us. As far as I'm concerened, your welcome here with your sensible pro-Ravens point of view. Can't say I'm rooting for you next Sunday night though! I bet you'll be on the edge of your seat the whole game, as we will. Am I right? :D

Dude!! I'm amped up and it's Tuesday!!! By Sunday afternoon I'll be pissing myself with excitement!!!! I'm of the hope that your boys win. If we are going to win this thing, I want us to have to go and take it. Of course, if we lose I may go kill myself, but oh well. :huh:

Yeah dudes, this is amazing, I thought I was pumped up for Bengals Week but this is absurd.

We haven't beaten these jokers in Baltimore since '96!!!!!!!!

I have talked so much trash to Steeler fans past and it does me no good. Speculation only makes me nervous, however, I remain confident in our boys.

Ravens roll on the strength of the Lewis', 33-17

What!?! The Ravens haven't beaten the Steelers at your M&T Bank home park since '96!?! I thought our 40 consecutive on the road to winning teams was painfull.

You have to admit after next Sundays games, If you can't get it done at home, (and this includes both our teams here!) then you don't deserve to go, now do you? B)

Whoa up there ARIZONA! There's no need for suicide because your team loses from time to time! If that were true, there'd be no one here to talk to!

Plus you need to see the Bengals sweep the Ravens next season :lol:

We haven't beaten these jokers in Baltimore since '96

In reality though, this is the worst Steelers team in a long time, if you can't beat them you don't deserve the division.