I'm having fun watching my team get the beat

NJ29

Game 7 is a toss-up. I think the Pistons have the better team, but I also think that Miami will win. I don't have any real reason for picking Miami. It's just a feeling I have. Of course, this will most likely mean that Detroit will win. Nevertheless, I got what I wanted -- a phyiscal 7 game series. The finals are going to be fun no matter who we face. :D

if wade plays good, miami can and prolly will win. if he doesnt or plays gimpy or tetative or anything whatsoever, detroit mobs into the finals with ease.

oh and i didnt bet on game 6, i was out partying and didnt hear my phone ring from my friend/bookie.

um, first things first...i won another 100 bucks on tongihts game goin with the pistons. yay me! 2nd thing, the spurs are winning it all...gauranteed.

The Eastern conference is better than the West. B)

How do you figure that? Oh, I guess if you're an Eastern Conference fanboy and just choose to ignore the season statistics you can think things like that. By the way, of the east-west games this season, the west won 57% and the east won 43%. To it's credit, of all the teams of the east, Detroit did have the best record against the west.

Oh, and the Spurs will win. In six games.

Congrats to jditty and his excellent wagering.

The Spurs could have beaten the Heat, but will not be able to handle the Pistons in a seven game series. This may well be a very entertaining finals. A Suns-Pistons matchup would have been great with the O versus the D. Instead we get the two best defensive teams in the league. :)

I'll back off my East is better comments (for now). I had been thinking that Memphis was in the East. :huh:

I'll be happy to say that the east as a whole is better than the west when they prove it on the floor. They didn't prove it this year. To be the man, you gotta beat the man. Woooo!!

A Suns-Pistons matchup would have been interesting. Even though San Antonio is a defense first team, they actually beat Phoenix with their offense rather than their defense. Sure, the D came through and made critical stops late in the games, but it was the offense putting up who knows how many points on a pathetic Suns D that kept them in the games and allowed the D to do its work late in the game. I just wonder how well Detroits offense would have done against the Suns D. Would it have been enough just to outscore them or would Detroit have really needed the D to clamp down? I guess some things we'll never know.

San Antonio and Detroit will be a fun series. Not only are they the top two defensive teams, but I thought they were the top two teams when the post season started. What more can you ask for than the best two teams in the league matching up? I guess I could ask for my Spurs winning the championship, but I know they're already going to do that. ^_^ I can't wait until Thursday.