Is this a superbowl year

Spain

You know a lot of things can happen in a years time...if we have the same number of injuries we had last year to as many starters...Williams, Webster, Beckett, Braham, Palmer, and the list just goes on, then we will be hurting again and will be lucky if we are a wild card.

But if the team stays relatively healthy and we just lose one...say John Thorton, then I think we can recooperate and be okay.

The other thing that can happen is that is that we can really gell as the season goes on. Sometimes it might take a whole year to gell, as it did our offense last year (even though we were really popping after 6 games)...sometimes 5 good games and we are feeling pretty good about ourselves.

It's also to our benefit that it's our offense that is strong because our coaches that have the most recent SB experience are on the D side of the ball, and coaches need time to gell with their team just as players need to to each other. I don't think that in his 2 years Frazier ever gelled.

Of course, no one can predict if this will be THE year. It will sneak up on everyone. We will win one, then another, then three, four, oh my, this is getting good. Then, we will go insane when they actually get a shot in the playoffs. If we lose, we will still have had a helluva good time. I can't wait.

I think we have enough depth now that if someone goes down (knock on wood) the overall drop off in talent won't be too sharp.

I challenge you to name a spot that doesn't have sufficient depth that you aren't satisfied with. (not including Safety position)

I think we have enough depth now that if someone goes down (knock on wood) the overall drop off in talent won't be too sharp.

I challenge you to name a spot that doesn't have sufficient depth that you aren't satisfied with. (not including Safety position)

Terry. About your Avatar comment. What the heck is a "Liger?" :blink:

Terry. About your Avatar comment. What the heck is a "Liger?" :blink:

u obviously havent seen Napolean Dynamite. lol

but to answer it, its half lion, half tiger with mystical powers, its just probably the most super coolest of animals ever!

Hey IMHo opinion 9-7 aint going to the playoffs next year not in the AFC. You also have to look at who you might be facing in the playoffs. If we draw the Pats are Indy were going home early. If we win the Divsion we will have one at home. -thats one game from the AFC cahmpionship. If we beat Baltimore and Pitt at home is the key.

Thats what we need to get to the playoffs. Baltoimore are not as good as they once were older teams seem to have more injuries than younger ones and Baltimore is getting long in the tooth. However Pitts owned us lately. That return game was devastating teams. The pittsbrugh Cincy game is going to tell us if we make the playoofs this year. I dont think a wild card is likely in are division you win it are stay home.IMHO

u obviously havent seen Napolean Dynamite. lol

but to answer it, its half lion, half tiger with mystical powers, its just probably the most super coolest of animals ever!

Yes I did, but I don't remember that part! Maybe I was watching the bodacious black girl hir brother incredibly hooked up with on the internet! How come I can't hook up like that, but that chump can?

Oh yeah...I remember why. Chat rooms like that BLOW!

Script from Napolean Dynamite...in case any of you are on the edge of your seat...'

Deb:

What are you drawing?

Napoleon:

A liger.

Deb:

What's a liger?

Napoleon:

It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed. Bred for its skills in magic.

Do we not have one of the very best secondays in the leauge?

Strong safety is part of the secondary, right? Or did you mean "second day" as in the 4-7 picks of the draft? Either way, I think it's pretty ridiculous to predict anybody going to the Super Bowl, including New England and Philly.