Fair Weather Fans

blowhard

I would just like to say that the Bengals have all fair weather fans. When they get beat by Cleveland this Sunday no one in Cincinnati will admit they ever heard of the bungles. You all do not know what real football is although you got a good glimpse of it yesterday when the Rams kicked your butt. Now that is a real sports city. In fact, I am glad the Rams are the team that beat the Bungles to knock them out of the playoff hunt. HaHaHa

I would just like to say that the Bengals have all fair weather fans. When they get beat by Cleveland this Sunday no one in Cincinnati will admit they ever heard of the bungles. You all do not know what real football is although you got a good glimpse of it yesterday when the Rams kicked your butt. Now that is a real sports city. In fact, I am glad the Rams are the team that beat the Bungles to knock them out of the playoff hunt. HaHaHa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see KC has been sharing their crack with St Louis fans...

What a f'n joke.

Thanks for your valuable input...your screen name says it all!

You better be on here after the game to eat what you deserve! LOSER!

WHODEY!

What's the point in this post? Just to rile up everyone? You're a tool, grow up man.

Excuse me. Was that someone talking smack? I'm not really sure, it was so weak I can't deem it worthy of rebuttal, and I live for that! It seems the "short bus" of smack talkers is dropping off here now!

B) Ol' blowhard is such a great fan of his team...the...uh...his...well, I guess he really never made that clear did he? I suspect a Browns fan in our mist. They're typically not man enough to voice who they're backing, or even why they are posting here! Weak post if I've ever seen one. :lol:

Ol' blowhard is such a great fan of his team...the...uh...his...well, I guess he really never made that clear did he? I suspect a Browns fan in our mist.

C'mon guy's, you know this guy is somewhere up in the Cleveland nation, and just wants to play spoiler, but knows they have no chance. Haven't you noticed that other than "Mr. Blow", there has been ABSOLUTELY NO, NONE, NADA, ZILCH Cleveland trash talkers showing up here?

I'm tellin' you as a trash talker who knows trash talkers! He's the best the Browns can muster up right now. He just very jealous of Cincy.

Deal with it blowhard. We did, and now, we're back bitch. How do you like us now? B)