NASCAR Needs a Villain

Kirkendall

Pretty much as soon as Tony came into this sport he was known as the villen. Espically since Sr died but this year it looks like it could become Harvick. Smoke seems to have calmed down big time but Harvick looks to be back to his own tricks. Only time will tell i guess. But it would be great for the sport to have another villen again.

Pretty much as soon as Tony came into this sport he was known as the villen. Espically since Sr died but this year it looks like it could become Harvick. Smoke seems to have calmed down big time but Harvick looks to be back to his own tricks. Only time will tell i guess. But it would be great for the sport to have another villen again.

Tony still has his moments of madness, but he has calmed down from the days of getting nicknamed "Smoke!"

• 5 weeks later...
Tony still has his moments of madness, but he has calmed down from the days of getting nicknamed "Smoke!"

Not lately, he's been acting all pissed on the track lately. But I like that. NASCAR is definitely going in the direction of being proper with limited personalities. Like it or not, NASCAR needs the Stewart and over-reaction Harvicks of the world.