SI mock draft had Palmer taken in 5th rd.

walzav29

Remember, in fantasy football, you only start 1 QB and 2 RB and 3 WRs. So, RB and WR are picked earlier than QBs unless you can get Peyton Manning, Daunte Culpepper, or Tom Brady in round 2, you will probably wait until round 4 or 5 to pick the #3 QB.

Instead of looking at what round he went in, look at what number QB he was taken as...

In my opinion, fantasy football sucks.

It's all about stats, and stats have aren't as big as people make them at to e. An example is Mike Vick. The guy doesn't have great stats, but you can't measure his impact on the game.

Marvin is trying to get guys who do their jobs and put togethor the pieces of a puzzle. He's not looking for guys that are gonna light up a Fantasy Football draft room. I could really care less.

:player:

It's all about stats, and stats have aren't as big as people make them at to e. An example is Mike Vick. The guy doesn't have great stats, but you can't measure his impact on the game.

Right, but for that same reason you dont like fantasy football, the posters on this forum probly adore it. Everyone here is all about stats and nothing more. Sometimes i wonder if any of them even watch football games. I tend to think they just pull up player stats and act like they know what they are talking about.

I agree with NJ, fantasy football is for nerds that like football. It's like that Best Buy commercial is at a party and the team that everyone wants to win loses, but he is shouting cause one of his fantasy guys scores. How gay is that

If the Bengals don't win then why would I care if Rudi goes for 120 with two TD's

Right, but for that same reason you dont like fantasy football, the posters on this forum probly adore it. Everyone here is all about stats and nothing more. Sometimes i wonder if any of them even watch football games. I tend to think they just pull up player stats and act like they know what they are talking about. 

it's just an interesting game so you can focus on all the games during the season, but of course in your mind it's everyone else being inferior to you :rolleyes:

Easy folks...Fantasy football is certainly a stat driven enterprise, and I enjoy it to a degree. I just don't think football translates fantasy-wise as good as Baseball does. Football is so team oriented, while baseball has constant individual offensive opportunities.

(Anyway, I love defense and guys laying the wood on a block, and these aren't really clearly represented in a fantasy league.)

At any rate, I wouldn't beat up on the FFBer's just yet.

Fantasy Football sucks? During the long and woeful years of 1990-2002, the Bengals continually fielded abysmal teams. I found solace in selecting, year in and year out, a competitive team that actually had a chance to win. Without fantasy football, the suicide and acute depression statistics throughout Southern Ohio during this time span would have been alarming.

I now know I'm a better GM than Mike Brown, and have made almost as much money (and fewer enemies) as Mikey-boy.

Hypocrite.

You have no problem pulling up stats...if they help your argument.

Tell us the one again about how Rudi's stats were inflated by the games he did well in. :lol: