Mark Martin wins a cool MILLION!

BengalszoneBilly

Well I was ready for the Saturday night race this time! I thought Vickers flat wrecked Bliss in the qualifier to get into the race, but since it not a points race, no biggie. It seems most of the driver drove as if they knew it wasn't a points race, and threw caution out the dang window!

I still don't like that long, drawn out intro each team and driver gets, although the "Mosh Pit" dive by Ryan Newman and his crew was pretty cool!

Mark was leading, got put back to 6th on the "shuffle" and still came on to win. He deserved it. I'd like to see him win the drivers championship in this his final year, but that ain't looking to good!

As long as he's in the top-ten, he doesn't have to worry about points and how far back. I see Martin making a run, but I don't see him winning it -- he's not aggressive enough compared to some of his younger Roush mates.

It was cool seeing Martin win though.

As for Vicker and Bliss, hell, it's a chance at a million bucks and you win 50k for the open. Bliss didn't get but a little tap on the back end, and lost complete control -- and it's a wonder why he's in the very slow netzero car. Could it be because he lost complete control after being tapped in the back?

What did you think of the Harvick-Nemechek fight? I think Harvick was in the complete wrong, but I also understand also he probably did think first row Joe was wrecking him as payback from the Twin 150's.. Oh well.