Clemons a No Show

QUOTE (DesperateDerelict @ May 18 2005, 12:46 PM)

If its not his first (child), its a lame excuse. 

I disagree.

If he's missing due to a baby, then good for him. It's about time someone put their family above work...

Gimme a break, Skyline . . . what's he going to do? Feed the infant? Babysit the older kids? Unless there are complications, a one day absence is all that's necessary. After all, that's why God invented Mother-in-laws. (There has to be some reason!)

Having been married almost 20 years, with 2 great kids and two teenagers (who are currently for sale!), I firmly believe in family values and helping out at home. BUT => we're talking about a 3 day mini-camp amidst a 5 month 'vacation'. If big DC is a no show, how does Marvin know what kind of shape he's in? Ask Jay Hayes? He should be here for at least a couple of days, especially with a new DC.

I'm not convinced that Clemmons has drunk the ML cool aid yet, and buddy it's time to cowboy up. Geathers is more than a threaT FOR YOUR POSITION...so do a Warrick and start fighting for your life, or you'll be lucky to be a change of pace or 3rd down or pass rush end. Get in their with a chip on your shoulder...start talking some smack, drink a cup of quarteback's blood a day, and start praying to Satan (okay maybe this is a bit far, but keep the blood part).

We want hunger, optimism, selflessness, and hard work. ML wants this team to be the most feared group on the NFL...Is it in you?

Thanks Jackson, I appreciate the vote of confidence. I'm doing all I can to hold back on a really fat lady only holding a box of Valentines chocolates. Maybe you're having a positive affect on me. Wouldn't it be funny if you and I became friends...maybe you could help me out, 'cause I think I've got issues.

I read reports his wife just had a baby.

From where? From what I said on go-bengals.com? All I was saying, was instead of jumping to conclusions and wanting the guy cut from the team for not showing up to the mini camps, let's wait and find out the reason.

David Pollack will miss the last 3 days of mini camp next week, is he a bum?