Steeler and raven game, latenight nextweek

bengal fan

Steeler and raven game at 8:30 by that time we will have beat the clowns, and steelers comeing off of a big win out there in charger land , and they are playoff spoilers, watching the steeler loker room comments and they said they had one more game to spoil this year and that would be the ravens. go steelersssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

We need to take care of business first with the Browns, then we would very much love some help from the Steelers!!

I completely agree. The past two games that were must wins for playoffs, we've lost (Baltimore II and St. Louis). Lets just focus at home, win and pieces will fall into place; hopefully in our favor.

Try this on for size. Baltimore is at home (6-1), Pittsburgh is away (2-5). However, I think both teams matchup well with each other. Pittsburgh's great rush D and Baltimores great rushing offense, this will be a very good game to watch regardless the implications with our beloved stripes.

I think I read that the Steelers have only lost one game in Baltimore since the Ravens bailed from Cleveland. I wanna say they are 6-1 but I am not sure. At least they have had some success there.

I think I read that the Steelers have only lost one game in Baltimore since the Ravens bailed from Cleveland. I wanna say they are 6-1 but I am not sure. At least they have had some success there.

Well that's heartening to hear. Let's hope that stat moves to 7-1!!

If you are going to watch the game I encourage you to find the steeler's radio network on the net. If myron cope (there lapdog) is still around, it will entertain you. Having resided in steeler country during their recent superbowl runs, I found it fun to listen. (plus there were no bengal games available)

Maybe lap and johan will tune in for some pointers. Lambert58 might be able to tell us how.

I think the Cleveland higher ups already declared Davis safe for the job, but I'm not sure, I could be thinking of someone else? Anyone?

Yeah, Cleveland is keeping Davis this year...Probably gonna bring someone in to help with personel decisions...Cause Butch really sucks at it (He'll never live down drafting Green over Portis, his own player...idiot)....But then these are the Browns so what can you expect? I think they like losing so they'll keep him around for a few more years.

The Steelers have actually owned Baltimore so I think the Ravens may be a bit worried, and yeah, there ain't no way that Lewis will run on the Steelers like he did on the Browns....

I hope like hell the Steelers win cause I'll be watching the game Monday afternoon my time. That would be sweet.

cheers

Hey Kevnz,

What is your time/day do the games usually play at?

The Sunday 1:00 PM games start at 7:00 AM Monday Morning my time...I'm 18 hours ahead of east coast time. Though to be honest I'm still on East coast time(it's the only way I can wake up at 5:00 AM here :D )

So the Sunday night game starts about 2:30 PM...