Biggest Bengals Surprises...

chazf73

pollack i think will have a big year on D...i dont know what it is about that kid but he gives me a good feeling...not in a gay way u sickos! :blink:

:lol: Glad you cleared that up for us jditty! :rolleyes:

then simmons.  hes gonna want the playoffs bad...hes gonna be hungry.

Dude, they all are more than hungry for the playoffs! Starving would be closer to the truth. Hell I know I am!

They know they weren't too far making it the past two years. This year the Bengals will go over that wall and into the playoffs in a big way! :player:

I have a bad feeling that the offense will suffer a major injury, and one of the young boys will step and play very well. Though, I hope that does NOT happen...

You hope one of the young boys doesn't step up and play well!?! :blink: (just kiddin' with you bengalindian, :P I know you meant it about the "injury.") I think the Bengals have already have been hit with major injuries for the past year, and dealt with it pretty well. That's why I think our teams head coach, as well as the rest of the Bengals management, are diligently working to strengthen the teams overall depth level here in Cincinnati.

The Bengals paid the price last year, but I don't see why we should expect a worse year for injuries than we had last year. If you think about it, last year was pretty bad.

I think Rudi will be a surprise. He will leave benchwarmer, i mean perry, in a puff of dust.

hater in the house.

blow it.

what and where am i blowing "it" to?

Like others I have spent this off time reviewing some old tapes -- I was making a DVD of the highlights from the games I had of Pollack/ Thurman; Chris Henry and Tab Perry.

Perry was awesome on runs after the catch!! He is big and knows how to use the stiff arm on the defender. I really believe he can help us this year. On one tape I have of Perry he is running all over Terrel Roberts.

Also on the tapes, I have Chris Henry beats some pretty good DBs -- DeAngelo Hall, Anthony Cromartie and Antrel Rolle.

Based on this I'm still going to stick with Tab Perry and Chris Perry are the ones having BIG surprise years.

biggest surprise for me this year...the d-line, primarily geathers and j.smith. geathers had 3.5 sacks in limited action and looked crazed when he did play. if he takes the starting job away from clemons/powell, he and j. smith will have double digit sacks. as long as the rest of the line plays well and provides pressure, j. smith will finally begin to show why we drafted him so early....

as for tab perry, i agree with the dude who watched tape of him...he looks GREAT after the catch. reminds me of a bigger david givens. athletic, good hands and the moves and strength after the catch.

as for tab perry, i agree with the dude who watched tape of him...he looks GREAT after the catch. reminds me of a bigger david givens. athletic, good hands and the moves and strength after the catch.

Any idea of someplace on the web to find any video of Tab Perry in action?