Win 4, Lose 4

In looking at the Bengals schedule this year which 4 games are you most confident we will win...which 4 are you most concerned about?

For me I would say I am most confident we will win Cleveland and Green Bay at home, and Detroit and Chicago away. :lol:

The games I'm most concerned about are Pittsburgh and Baltimore away, and Indy and Minnesota at home. :ph34r:

Wins vs. Cleveland at home and away, Win vs. Houston at home, Win vs. Green Bay at home

Losses vs. Indy at home, at Kansas City, at Baltimore, at Pittsburgh

Wins vs. Cleveland at home and away, Win vs. Houston at home, Win vs. Green Bay at home

Losses vs. Indy at home, at Kansas City, at Baltimore, at Pittsburgh

Holy shat, EXACTLY what I was thinking. I would love us to pull off a barn burner vs. Indy though.

I can name 4 games I am confident about without mentioning the mistake on the lake.

Chicago, Houston, Tennessee, Green Bay (I also feel quite confident about Minnesota, but everyone else is afraid of them).

Slightly concerned about Jacksonville, but I think we can win that game. They are good, but a bit overrated.

Justifiably concerned about Indy, but it is at home in late November. Manning won't throw 5 TD's.

Worried a bit about Buffalo. They won't start off hot like they ended the season, but by week 16, Losman should have his wits about him. Bledsoe wasn't exactly tearing it up, so he doesn't have big shoes to fill.

Kansas City is improved, so week 17 could be a challenge.

All in all, I am confident about winning those first 4, and I think we will probably win at least 1 of the ones I'm worried about.

That said, I think we will go 4-2 in the division, and finish the season 10-6 or better.

Wins Cleveland and Green Bay at home, and Detroit and Chicago away.

The games I am concerned we might lose, but could win are

Houston

KC

Balmer (A)

Minnesota

If we win those, we will be above 8-8 at the end..... otherwise we are the same.

I viewed last year as a 7-9 at best since Philly played their subs............

I (haven't all of us) been burned by being to optimistic??????????????

The road games got to be the biggest concern, not that the Jungle games will all be cakewalks.

But if the Bengals can go at least 4-4 on the road, their playoff chances increase dramatically.

The games I'm conifdent they win on the road are vs. Clowns (discombobulated at start), Titans (won't be the loss that last year was after MNF letdown), Jacksonville (the Stripes were 2-0 in primetime last year so they will rise again), and KC (the Chiefs should be set like the Eagles were last year and will play reserves).

A win over either the Ratbirds or Steelers on the road would seal the deal and they should be battles. :)

As far as, what I'm "Most" sure about although nothing is a given...

WINS

at Cleveland

at Chicago

at Tennessee

Green Bay at Home

MOST CONCERNED ABOUT LOSING

at Baltimore

at Pittsburgh

Indianapolis at Home

at Kansas City

Just my two cents and for the record they are all very winable. This could be a very interesting year. Is it August yet ?? :angry:

WHODEY !!!

I think that all of the games that I picked us to lose are winnable, and I hope that we can go at least 2-2 in those games, but those are all games that I picked us to lose when I made my season predictions.

I think we could win all of them, but I would feel like too much of a homer if I picked us to go 16-0 :D

As it stands now, I have us at 5-3 at home and 5-3 on the road...10-6 and playoffs. If KC is already in the playoffs on Jan. 1, then 11-5.

Why are you all so damned convinced Chicago will be a pushover?

Brian Urlacher, Mike Green, and Mike Brown (not our owner, the free safety) will be back. Grossman will be healthy, and he now has weapons with Muhammad, Gage, and Wade. They have a good running game with Cedric Benson and Thomas Jones.

They are going to be a tough team this year.